Always good to run into a CS member

clampdown

Crack House Tent
I went up to the lacal shop and ran into Bryan aka Addiction, we had a nice conversation before I had to run. It is always nice to go out and run into some great people, especially when they are members of CS. I hope you found what you were looking for at the shop, and I will see you on the 23rd.

I went up to the lacal shop and ran into Bryan aka Addiction, we had a nice conversation before I had to run. It is always nice to go out and run into some great people, especially when they are members of CS. I hope you found what you were looking for at the shop, and I will see you on the 23rd.

You ran into Bryan? How full were his arms? That man has been buying up smokes like they were going out of style. Was there anything left in the store for you?

He only had three in his hands, but I could see the smile on Bill's (owner) face. He knew his inventory was going to get a small dent put in it. :ss

He only had three sticks, but I did hear him mention a few boxes he was thinking of getting soon. The man is sick and he needs help. :ss

If you must know I bought like 12 singles, 2 boxes of Oliva Serie O and another box of VSG. They just looked so helpless and alone. I also cancelled my box of Opus (tho I will get more to age) and asked for some Anejo's.

Jeez a guy buys a box here and there and you guys act like he has a problem. Besides I gifted two mixed boxes yesterday so I had some room.

Last edited:
You guys started me on this road if I recall. I only wanted to smoke a white owl once a month but then you guys made me all edjumacated! I blame each and ever one of you!

If you must know I bought like 12 singles, 2 boxes of Oliva Serie O and another box of VSG. They just looked so helpless and alone. I also cancelled my box of Opus (tho I will get more to age) and asked for some Anejo's.

Jeez a guy buys a box here and there and you guys act like he has a problem. Besides I gifted two mixed boxes yesterday so I had some room.

I was waiting for your response to this thread. I had to go to dinner and couldn't wait to see your answer. Why do you think I hit you with what I did? I thought it might slow you down a little. I know better now.

I forgot to ask. Is anything left in the B&M?

Last edited:
:tpd:

Always great to meet a fellow Botl. I hope he left some cigars for you to buy.

He has been on a huge buying spree lately. I can only imagine how big the coolador is now.
I got a bunch going out as well tho, this weekedn I smoked 7 anfd gave away almost 40.

I was waiting for your response to this thread. I had to go to dinner and couldn't wait to see your answer. Why do you think I hit you with what I did? I thought it might slow you down a little. I know better now.

I forgot to ask. Is anything left in the B&M?
I swear to you tho RB, once I'm stocked I'll be a one or two boxes a moth kind of guy. And yes I left plenty, in fact I'm running out of things to buy there. I just feel so guilty when I buy internet but I'll have to let the joy of getting almost twice as many boxes make up for it!

I swear to you tho RB, once I'm stocked I'll be a one or two boxes a moth kind of guy. And yes I left plenty, in fact I'm running out of things to buy there. I just feel so guilty when I buy internet but I'll have to let the joy of getting almost twice as many boxes make up for it!
STOCKED????? Please give us YOUR definition of the word.

You know we love you Bryan. It is always good to see you still getting good smokes. The slope has you. We understand. Do what you do. BE YOU!!! Buy the whole store next time. If you find any good internet deals let me know. I will be right behind you.

Back