Always Listen to the Gorillas

Dux

Mr. Sexy Cooler!!!
And GO "Bigger" when buying your Humi!!!!

Humi Filled in less than 3 weeks!!! Between Cbid and all the great advise here at Club Stogie I need a new Humi :hn The wife wont be happy :tg

DUX :w

Humi Filled in less than 3 weeks!!! Between Cbid and all the great advise here at Club Stogie I need a new Humi :hn The wife wont be happy :tg

They seldom are.:)

you can always hide the stuff in a cooler in your closet... though, they're not happy when they find that stuff. hahah :)

There was an essay that I read a few years ago, "Gun running past your wife", by Patrick Mcmanus. The trick is to have so many that your wife can't tell what you have and how many. The theory holds for humidors and cigars as well.

Getting to that point is the tricky part.

-Steve

We told you so. :)

But don't worry even some of us (me) who thought I listened to the advice and went big (1200 count) when I bought mine (in March), I still will run out of room in about 6 months at the current rate. ;)

2x humidors, 2x coolerdors, and I still dont have enough room. If you decide to start aging en masse, you will never have enough space.

3 humidors, and soon to be one cooler... luckily, only two fo the humis are filled... but once all 3 of em are filled, then the cooler will start getting full.
Scott

You don't need a new humi right now...Just smoke more, and fill as needed until Christmas...Then ask for a new 1200 count humi as personal gift that will double as a nice piece of furniture in the house...

That's what I did and it worked...

It's a long bumpy road down hill my friend...

Tomorrow I am going to take a trip to the Tatuaje, and Padron factories here in Miami...

The battle never ends...but I LOVE IT!!!

NZ

Even after following the "go big" advice, it took me 3 weeks to buy a 150qt cooler.

I haven't had that for long, but with all my newfound space I'm starting to justify more box purchases.

:hn

Yep, I learned that a long time ago! :D

I refuse to buy another humi so I keep using coolers until the day that I can convert my closet into a walk-in. That will be the day!

I learned the hard way, I went up to 5 humidors before buying a cooler. Now I just use one humidor and the other four are just sitting there. I need to sell those to buy some Habanos.

I have found big slide under plastic containers that are designed to store stuff in then slide under the bed make pretty nice humis. Make sure you measure though.

I just went to a larger cooler. The wife saw me the other night trying to fit everything into the little red guy and suggested I get a larger cooler. I just smiled and said OK.. She didn't say a word about all the new smokes coming into the house:)

The little red cooler will now wait in the wings until I need to call him back into action -

_D201737.jpg

Back