An evening with Nub

n3uka

Say no to curried goat!
The doc gave me permission to enjoy one last night of cigars before I have to give them up for a couple months. I had many great offers to herf for the weekend but still had to finish the month out at work so couldn't make them.

Titan Cigars was having a Nub event this past Friday and Ted (smokin-machinist) and my good friend Nick joined me there. It was great to have a night where I could just enjoy a cigar and good company.

I got there before Ted and Nick and was greeted by Sam Leccia the founder of Nub. Right off I was surprised that he remembered me from Cigarfest and even remembered Ted and Nick who had gone with me. When Ted and Nick arrived Sam sat with us for a while and we talked about our great hobby and lots of other things. We all found it quite remarkable how down to earth Sam was and how he really appreciated everyone in the hobby.

He even gifted Ted, Nick and I each with a couple cigars from his traveldor and a freshly rolled Nub Habano. Naturally Ted and I hit him back with a select cigar.

P1030534b.jpg

I smoked a Nub Habano that I purchased there and must say I enjoyed it. I can't say it took over the position of being my favorite cigar, but it will go into my rotation. The flavor was consistent and enjoyable. The cigar hd lots of smoke, burned straight and never got hot on me or cracked. I am a slow smoker so this baby lasted me over 1 hour.

It was a great night, excellent company and a good cigar. The perfect way to relax and forget for a couple hours.

Here is a shot of Sam rolling at cigarfest.
P1030419b.jpg

The doc gave me permission to enjoy one last night of cigars before I have to give them up for a couple months. I had many great offers to herf for the weekend but still had to finish the month out at work so couldn't make them.

Titan Cigars was having a Nub event this past Friday and Ted (smokin-machinist) and my good friend Nick joined me there. It was great to have a night where I could just enjoy a cigar and good company.

I got there before Ted and Nick and was greeted by Sam Leccia the founder of Nub. Right off I was surprised that he remembered me from Cigarfest and even remembered Ted and Nick who had gone with me. When Ted and Nick arrived Sam sat with us for a while and we talked about our great hobby and lots of other things. We all found it quite remarkable how down to earth Sam was and how he really appreciated everyone in the hobby.

He even gifted Ted, Nick and I each with a couple cigars from his traveldor and a freshly rolled Nub Habano. Naturally Ted and I hit him back with a select cigar.

P1030534b.jpg

I smoked a Nub Habano that I purchased there and must say I enjoyed it. I can't say it took over the position of being my favorite cigar, but it will go into my rotation. The flavor was consistent and enjoyable. The cigar hd lots of smoke, burned straight and never got hot on me or cracked. I am a slow smoker so this baby lasted me over 1 hour.

It was a great night, excellent company and a good cigar. The perfect way to relax and forget for a couple hours.

Here is a shot of Sam rolling at cigarfest.
P1030419b.jpg

thanks for sharing! what is the lancero-shaped cigar in the middle?

Sams actually a very cool guy. I was actually working at the nub booth with sam. Was a BLAST. Glad to see you enjoyed yourself at the event. Im hoping to get to another one when he rolls into chicago.

Back