An innocent little trade ends in carnage!

dantzig

Pseudo Gorilla
Viewer discretion is advised.

CaddoMoney and I agreed to do a small sampler trade deal. I sent him 5 humble sticks and he retaliates with this . . .

P1010006.jpg

P1010007.jpg

Brother, that was totally uncalled for! I've never smoked any of the five cigars in the "quality pack" before. And your "Everyday Pack", those are quality smokes too! :ss

Moral of the story--DON'T MESS WITH A RAZORBACK!

Hopefully some gorillas will get my back here and punish CaddoMoney with some serious RG :tu

Everyone learns at some point that to be a member here, you must have failed math at least twice!

Sticks look good enjoy smoking em for sure.

The Padron and the VSG make it good enough, those smokes just may set your standards. Hard hit on a newbie, I hope you take your time to enjoy these.

Sorry bout the newbie remark, just noticed your rg and trader rating kicked mine in the a**!!

That is gorilla math for you all right. Very nice return fire. Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving. :bl:ss

Nice hit! Kinda makes me nervous, I just entered into a harmless little NST with CaddoMoney. Hmmm.......... :mn:ss

Sorry bout the newbie remark, just noticed your rg and trader rating kicked mine in the a**!!

No offense taken. I'm definitely still a humble newbie!

I tend to savor each and every cigar as most of them are completely new experiences for me.

Back