Anejo #50 review.....short and to the point.

madurolover

Icehog '08 YES WE CAN!!!
This pic says it all.
This is the first time I have ever done this. Just did'nt want it to end it was sooooooo good.:dr :D

Last edited:
Wow that must have been good I have never stuck a toothpick in a cigar before.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.......

Heheh...a toothpick. The lengths we'll go to in order to smoke a great stick down to the very last puff. Does anyone have a good tool or adapted implement for protecting our manly fingers from sizzling? Tongs? A modified roach clip or banana clip? Anyone?

Wow that must have been good I have never stuck a toothpick in a cigar before.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.......

It took me a long time to see the toothpick...like a wheres Waldo book....

Heheh...a toothpick. The lengths we'll go to in order to smoke a great stick down to the very last puff. Does anyone have a good tool or adapted implement for protecting our manly fingers from sizzling? Tongs? A modified roach clip or banana clip? Anyone?

I just pinch it with what GOD gave me....if you smoke really slow at the end...you can get down to about half the one pictured ......I get little burns from time to time...but hey....it happens.

very nice! My 1st one looked just like that also! I smoke it so long and so short it got stuck to my lip before I put it out!

:r It looks like one of those cocktail weenies! That is a Booker-quality nub! :r I have 8 anejos in various sizes, and I havent smoked one yet. If they are that good this year, I am in for a treat!

:r It looks like one of those cocktail weenies! That is a Booker-quality nub! :r I have 8 anejos in various sizes, and I havent smoked one yet. If they are that good this year, I am in for a treat!

LOL This one was less than a month old so I can't imagine how good it will be this time next year.:dr :dr :dr

lol! That's awesome! Itoothpicked one last night. It was a Pepin Garcia El Rey de Los Habanos red label. Sometimes you just hate for things to end.

Back