Anejo 77' delema

Andyman

Home sweet Home!!
I just found out that a buddy I am meeting in Chicago this weekend picked me up a Shark, I have never had one before.. I usually like letting even my domestics rest for a year Especially if they are super premium full body sticks.. Since this is a gift I probably should smoke it this weekend. Will I lose the experience if I smoke it without letting it rest. Will I just be wasting a $20 cigar?

mmblz said:
swap it for something of a similar size when he's not looking ;)

Problem is there isn't anything I know of that looks like a shark...

I have a box from last christmas' distribution. I smoked my first from the box in about March, and I've had three or four of them since. To be honest, I haven't noticed much change in them at all in the past 9 months. besides, it was a gift: let your friend watch you enjoy it. I say smoke that sucker!

(BTW - MSRP on these is more like $9 each.)

Enjoy it!

PS -

If you're going to be hanging out this your buddy then go a head light up and enjoy. I understand your situation, prefer to try and smoke a gifted cigar with the person who gifted it to me. It seems more respectful, but there isn't anything wrong with not following my logic on this.

The gift that you give back to your friend is his knowing how much you enjoyed what he gave you. I agree with the others, share it with him. It should be a good experience that you share and remember. - So, you won't have wasted it at all. that's my :2

Yup - 'bout that time.

Tampasweetearts had them in last week - don't know if they're still there or not - and they sell at MSRP. Limited to two of each vitola, and you have to make a bundle or box purchase.

Also has to be done over the phone - they don't put these on the internet.

I guess I had already made my mind to smoke it while he is present.. I just wanted to find out how much I would loose not letting it rest. With that last Anejo review I am a excited to try one. I know they retail $9 but he paid $20.. The only reason I know is he was on the phone when he bought it.. He said do you want one.. I said not for $20, and he said it's on me don't argue..

thanks guys

Smoke it up. I can bet that you will enjoty it. You only live once and life is to short not to enjoy yourself.

It is a rare cigar but obtainable with some searching.

Smoke it and enjoy it.

Andyman said:
I just found out that a buddy I am meeting in Chicago this weekend picked me up a Shark, I have never had one before.. I usually like letting even my domestics rest for a year Especially if they are super premium full body sticks.. Since this is a gift I probably should smoke it this weekend. Will I lose the experience if I smoke it without letting it rest. Will I just be wasting a $20 cigar?

They are ready to smoke now, but do get a bit more refined with age. Smoke it, you'll enjoy it. BTW, Sharks are not $20 cigars... they are $9.50 cigars (MSRP)...

Nothing is better than a cigar smoked in a friend's company. I would rather smoke one right outta the mail with a friend than smoke a year old one alone. Like the others have said, let him enjoy watching you enjoy it.

icehog3 said:
Nothing is better than a cigar smoked in a friend's company. I would rather smoke one right outta the mail with a friend than smoke a year old one alone. Like the others have said, let him enjoy watching you enjoy it.

Don't you just love when Tom's romantic side comes out? :p

And I agree completely

icehog3 said:

:tpd: Dang it hog, you beat me to it. I couldn't agree more. A decent cigar (not that Anejo's are just decent) with a good friend is far better than a good cigar by yourself. At least, that's my opinion. Besides, it's a free cigar bought by a good friend!

Mel

mels95yj said:
:tpd: Dang it hog, you beat me to it. I couldn't agree more. A decent cigar (not that Anejo's are just decent) with a good friend is far better than a good cigar by yourself. At least, that's my opinion. Besides, it's a free cigar bought by a good friend!

Mel

Great minds think alike? :)

After enjoying one yesterday, I couldn't imagine how bad it could be even without much age. Superb smoke. I'm positive you will enjoy it.

I posted My "Anejo experience" on tecnorobo's Anejo review.. I will give you a hint.. There is no better time than the present!!!

Back