Anejos on the net

SuperDave

Maturing Primate
Look what came in the mail today. These are my first and I will try to set these aside until my daughter's wedding next October. Got them via the internet from Wabash Cigar Store at near MSRP.

Last edited:
Look what came in the mail today. These are my first and I will try to set these aside until my daughter's wedding next October. Got them via the internet from Wabash Cigar Store at near MSRP.
I tawt I saw a beetle in those cigars,,,send them to me for further inspection at no cost to you, of course,,,heh heh

:ss

Man, I didn't even know that place was there! I'll have to drive down one of these days and check it out. It looks like they have a decent selection of Opus X also.

I think it's a good pickup. Around my parts I can never find these sticks. I've never had one and if they had more for $14.50 I'd buy them up. I'll keep my eye on that site.

I can always find Opus but the shops here get rid of the Anejo's so fast this time of year I really have no chance.

Damn... I was keeping that site a secret, I bought 46's a couple weeks ago and was gonna snag the last 3 they had earlier this week, but one of you bastages snagged them! :r

You got those from Wabash Cigar Store? Wow, I thought all they had was just regular stuff, didn't know they had anejos. In fact, the only fuentes I remember seeing when I went in there were a don carlos robusto and a 898. Looks like I may have to go back there....

What about Tampa Sweetheart Cigars as a source?
The latest release of Anejos will be out around Thanksgiving along with
other rare goodies from Fuente.
I was in their shop in Ybor City on Wednesday and got the word.
These rare cigars are usually not advertised on their website but through their email list and by phone orders only when you spend $25 or more.

Steve

What about Tampa Sweetheart Cigars as a source?
The latest release of Anejos will be out around Thanksgiving along with
other rare goodies from Fuente.
I was in their shop in Ybor City on Wednesday and got the word.
These rare cigars are usually not advertised on their website but through their email list and by phone orders only when you spend $25 or more.

Steve

did you talk to arturo? i go by there once a week and pick up some hemi maduro's and maybe some other things. both him and darlene said the same thing. they already have some shipments that came in but haven't put anything out. some newman products are also hitting then. the limit is two each per person per visit.

Back