Angel 100

ShaulWolf

Gorilla
I got a box of 5 from JR a while back and enjoyed a couple already. I wanted to get another box of 5 since they were well priced and I wanted to have a few more of these around. But JR is out of them and the only other place I've seen is the devil's site, and the bidding is well above what I have in my pocket right now. Anyone know where I can find some more or am I SOL?

I bought 3 - 5 packs as well. Just gifted one this past Friday to a buddy in the office to smoke. He had it this past weekend and he has been raving about it all morning. He loved it.....

I have yet to try one......

shame you missed out, i just gave a 5'er of them away yesterday.
One of my favorite smokes.

i too would like to know where to find more.....so when & if i do run out...i can get some more

I'd love to be able to bid on CBid for them. Five 5-packs of them for around $40. I'd pay $40-50 for these since I really did like them and it seems they're difficult to find. Too bad I don't have the money for it. Oh well, maybe there'll be more in the future, otherwise I'll be able to say I've enjoyed these while I had them.

I'd love to be able to bid on CBid for them. Five 5-packs of them for around $40. I'd pay $40-50 for these since I really did like them and it seems they're difficult to find. Too bad I don't have the money for it. Oh well, maybe there'll be more in the future, otherwise I'll be able to say I've enjoyed these while I had them.

PM me your address and I'll send you 1 stick each of the different Angel 100 sizes, i.e. the 1961, OTC, La Joya & the La Meca.

PM me your address and I'll send you 1 stick each of the different Angel 100 sizes, i.e. the 1961, OTC, La Joya & the La Meca.

PJ is the one that got me addicted to these. I think I have smoked at least 100-plus of these. Cigarbid had some on auction last week.

:r :r
Bet you wish you could get Partagas Salomones in trade, Patrick. ;)

That wasn't a slippery slope that I experienced... that was falling through a trap door. The Angel would have probably been a very enjoyable smoke if it wasn't for the Salomones and the follow-up attacks. :)

The Angels are spoken for. Sorry for the thread hijack. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

That wasn't a slippery slope that I experienced... that was falling through a trap door. The Angel would have probably been a very enjoyable smoke if it wasn't for the Salomones and the follow-up attacks. :)

The Angels are spoken for. Sorry for the thread hijack. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

As bad as I felt, I really think that was one of the best herf moments of my life. Just being able to see you go from, "Hey, this is a good cigar," to, "I have seen the top of the mountain... and it is good."

Believe it or not, the trap door is only the entrance to the slope!:tu:ss

Back