Cohiba Siglo's
VR's
Most RYJ's
Most Partagas
Le Hoyo du roy
ect...
ect..

Off the top of my head...

Thinking about this and the Arnold thread I started, does anyone know if whoever does the reviews for CA is an American citizen? I thought the reviews were mainly done by the various editors and believe they all reside in the USA.

Thinking about this and the Arnold thread I started, does anyone know if whoever does the reviews for CA is an American citizen? I thought the reviews were mainly done by the various editors and believe they all reside in the USA.

Yeah I thought so... they smoke CC's all the time.... AND SO DO I....BOOYA

In one of those CA videos, they actually have a box of Boli RC in NY city and they even light them up in the video.

They are also done in "The Great Havana Room", in NY City. Explain that one.

Hmmm, I thought it was ballsy to admit buying arm loads of CCs. I would not be surprised he does not get raided. I love CCs, but this discussion makes me nervous.

lol I love that guys videos. Anyway I believe that Cubans are probably hyped like none other and if the ban was lifted people probably wouldn't be so obsessed. I've smoked a few Cubans in Germany and I have no idea if they were good or not as it was before I really got into cigars and it was awhile ago but I can't imagine Cuban seed tobacco growing 100 miles from Cuba being all that different than Cubans. I mean the climate is pretty much identical.

...... but I can't imagine Cuban seed tobacco growing 100 miles from Cuba being all that different than Cubans. I mean the climate is pretty much identical.

It's the soil. A small difference in the soil makes a BIG difference in the tobacco. Sumatran pretty much s*cks, but grow it in Ecuador, and it's a whole new ballgame.

Back