Another CI 10.00 Special

Great, thanks! Amazing deal!

Sampler includes 1 each of:
- 5 Vegas Gold Churchill (7.0"x50)
- Felipe Dominicana 'T' (6.0"x52)
- Fonseca 5-50 (5.0"x50)
- Gurkha CT Robusto (6.0"x50)
- Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro (6.0"x52)
- Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Champagne 'E' (6.0"x54)
- Slow-Aged 826 Glorioso by Perdomo (6.0"x52)
- Torano Exodus Silver Robusto (4.7"x52)

Great, thanks! Amazing deal!

Sampler includes 1 each of:
- 5 Vegas Gold Churchill (7.0"x50)
- Felipe Dominicana 'T' (6.0"x52)
- Fonseca 5-50 (5.0"x50)
- Gurkha CT Robusto (6.0"x50)
- Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro (6.0"x52)
- Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Champagne 'E' (6.0"x54)
- Slow-Aged 826 Glorioso by Perdomo (6.0"x52)
- Torano Exodus Silver Robusto (4.7"x52)

Yeah my friend grabbed a hold of one of these about 4 months ago. Some good cigars in that lot at a great price!

This is the third 8 cigar sampler ive rdered from CI. I was happy with the first and just ordered this one tonight. The other one i got was 15.00 included 8 cigars and a CI legends humidor. That was a good deal also.

It's cool to get and forget about...than one day a year later..be digging around and wonder "where the hell did this little gem come from".

I think I bid on this sampler on Cbid and the price went over this price when I dropped out. This happens alot I noticed where they put a special on cheaper than the bidders bid on it.

i think i am going to have to purchase this. but it will have to wait till tomorrow. that is a good selection of sticks. thanks for the heads up

Didn't the header say on the CI site say "for new customers"?

Yeah, the samplers always say that. Ive ordered a few now and have been charged "new customer" price.

Dave,
Try clearing you cache, a few people mentioned having that problem before. After clearing thier cache and going to the link above the price should reduce to 10.00 plus shipping.

Back