Another Cooler... Another Excuse

palm55

Chestbeating Pack Leader
PHEW!!!

I ordered another pound of beads from Viper... ONLY because I decided to set aside another coolerdor (aside from the 4 I already keep) for old Henry.

It started out (as it always does) rather innocently... A box or two for Henry to keep aging and ready to get down to him. No problem! Hit C-bid and do the deal!!

I figured, since I'm on the "weekly" shipment plan, I might poke around for a couple of fivers to save on shipping costs.

DAMN ME!!!!

I've got 90 cigars coming, and I'm suuffering a severe case of "buyer's remorse!!!"

AHH WELL... Sometimes men of courage and daring need to feel humbleness in the face of the utility bills. My wife has reminded me of that!

Happy New Year to YOU ALL!!!

Damn boy! 4 coolers and 90 more sticks on the way! I would be six feet under by now! :hn

Enjoy 'em while you can! :)

Damn boy! 4 coolers and 90 more sticks on the way! I would be six feet under by now! :hn

Enjoy 'em while you can! :)

I'm still up for air tonight... UNTIL the wife sees the tab for my "C-Binge"... AHH WELL... Onward and Forward!!!

My wife doesn't question my spending, how or when I pay the bills or even where I go and when.

I’m still reasonably sure, had I 4 or 5 coolers of full cigar boxes around, she kill me in my sleep.

Dmntd

My wife doesn't question my spending, how or when I pay the bills or even where I go and when.

I’m still reasonably sure, had I 4 or 5 coolers of full cigar boxes around, she kill me in my sleep.

Dmntd

NOW I'm getting a bit frightened!

If I don't post within two days, call the cops!!!

Hi palm55,

With so many cooladors, I thought you may reccomend a place to buy cedar trays from? I just bought a 150 qt and I hope in doesn't grow to 4 or my wife will :hn me!

Thanks.

AHH WELL... Sometimes men of courage and daring need to feel humbleness in the face of the utility bills. My wife has reminded me of that!

Just remember the utility can't turn you off during the winter so why stop at 90? :r

The count stopped at 102...

My wife handed me a blanket, a pillow, and asked me to sleep in the garage tongiht.

Actually, it's quite comfortable! I'd forgotten how much I'd missed the garage!!!

Insane! I'd be happy w/all those sticks on the way. Maybe a good excuse is that the more you buy now the less you'll buy later since you'll have enough at one point. I like that one and also the fact that you are spending more now to get the savings :w

Insane! I'd be happy w/all those sticks on the way. Maybe a good excuse is that the more you buy now the less you'll buy later since you'll have enough at one point. I like that one and also the fact that you are spending more now to get the savings :w

BOSTON-DUDE,

That was my "ploy" with Cindi... It Didn't work.

She grabbed the credit card and left me to my devices.

I stopped down at Henry's place. We scrounged around in the garage to find an old "knee-high" refrigerator that hadn't been used in years. I brought it back up, cleaned it up, and DAMNED if it won't be a mighty fine humi for aging Henry's sticks!!!

As Henry has told me (too many times), "Sometimes you just gotta' use your head!"

Back