another coolidor question...about boxes

ucubed

Lowland Gorilla
is it necessary/wise to wipe down the boxes i put into the coolidor...if so should I used the special solution or just distilled water?

alrighty...sounds good then...hopefully these pillows and humidifer will work until i can get some beads =/

no I did not..I'm waiting for cigarmoney to have cedar trays in stock again so I can pick up a few and order another hygrometer and the beads all at once

should my cooler be at a higher rh before i start putting in boxes...meaning would the boxes
take in the humidity...or should i stabilize the cooler to the 65% first then introduce the boxes?

should my cooler be at a higher rh before i start putting in boxes...meaning would the boxes
take in the humidity...or should i stabilize the cooler to the 65% first then introduce the boxes?

Are your smokes in another venue at 65% now?

Don't worry too much about it. Just put them in there and things will even out eventually.

my sticks are freezing now...so i'm just putting in empty boxes for now...but thanks for the info =)

Just wanted to add that I think storing cigars in boxes in a cooler is the way to go instead of cedar trays or whatever.:tu

This is how I've been storing cigars in my coolers for quite a few years now.

Good call ucubed.:tu

AHAH funny thing is I wanted to by some cedar trays...I guess I won't, besides boxes are cheaper =P

I'm waiting for beads now...I have my old cheap humidifier and a couple water pillows, it's steady at 64%

Back