Another falls to the dark side

hardcz

Lowland Gorilla
There are so many posts about cbid, and I laugh every time I read them.... yesterday I really wanted some RP Sun Grown Toro's...... found a decent price, go...oh what the heck why not create an account and bid, I probably won't win them, just like my other auctions I had watched in the past.

So yea.... I wake up and notice you won... and I go hmmm.... then I notice they already took my money and is pending shipping..... Wow, that is WAY TOO EASY...

I'm gonna try to nip this out before it becomes a problem..... And I don't think I'll be laughing when I see posts in the future.

images
another soul to the sight!

Quick...get help. It's not too late you can be saved!!!

What am I talking about you are done for!!!!!

Being as it is Thurday morning I just got my weekly invoice this morning as well. I haven't bought anything over there in a while but decide to place a bazillion low bids and see if anything would hold. So I have on the way to me three 5 packs of cigars that I have been dying to try for a grand total of $37.95 which works out to $2.53 a stick. Not bad. Couple that with the fiver of PAM 64's I've got coming from cryinglicks and my buying for the month is done. I'm a happy rizzle.
:ss

Disclaimer--

Side effects from using C-Bid include but are not limited to the following:

Decrease in willpower.
Decrease in stamina as it relates to willpower.
Increase in internet usage.
Thinning of the wallet.
Increase in debt.
Increase in heart rate.
Loss of sleep.
Heart palpatations.
Increase in blood pressure.
Increase or Decrease in appetite.
Halitosis.
Increase or Decrease in sex drive.
Divorce.
Death.

If you experience any of the above side effects, seek medical attention immediately.

Before beginning a steady C-Bid regimine, please ask your doctor if you are healthy enough to try C-Bid. C-Bid should not be used by women or men who are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant. Avoid purchases at other sites in conjunction with your C-Bid intake as this may lead to unexplainable fits of rage from your significant other.

Other than that, I think your good to go.

Disclaimer--

Side effects from using C-Bid include but are not limited to the following:

Decrease in willpower.
Decrease in stamina as it relates to willpower.
Increase in internet usage.
Thinning of the wallet.
Increase in debt.
Increase in heart rate.
Loss of sleep.
Heart palpatations.
Increase in blood pressure.
Increase or Decrease in appetite.
Halitosis.
Increase or Decrease in sex drive.
Divorce.
Death.

If you experience any of the above side effects, seek medical attention immediately.

Before beginning a steady C-Bid regimine, please ask your doctor if you are healthy enough to try C-Bid. C-Bid should not be used by women or men who are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant. Avoid purchases at other sites in conjunction with your C-Bid intake as this may lead to unexplainable fits of rage from your significant other.

Other than that, I think your good to go.

Seriously, this ought to be a sticky...

Doh! Won another auction.... this seriously is way too easy, they already have my CC info, and they just charge it and ship it.... I need an intervention.

Doh! Won another auction.... this seriously is way too easy, they already have my CC info, and they just charge it and ship it.... I need an intervention.

The Intervention will really be needed when you discover the true DARK SIDE.:hn C-Bid will be a distant memory.

There are so many posts about cbid, and I laugh every time I read them.... yesterday I really wanted some RP Sun Grown Toro's...... found a decent price, go...oh what the heck why not create an account and bid, I probably won't win them, just like my other auctions I had watched in the past.

So yea.... I wake up and notice you won... and I go hmmm.... then I notice they already took my money and is pending shipping..... Wow, that is WAY TOO EASY...

I'm gonna try to nip this out before it becomes a problem..... And I don't think I'll be laughing when I see posts in the future.
It is all over, you are done! Sorry that you have fallen but you could have saved yourself a lot of trouble and agony by not starting. Cbid has another soul!!:gn :confused:

Switch to WEEKLY shipping. At least you'll save on shipping costs, and its nice to get one big package every week instead of a fiver every day or so.

Back