Another Heartfelt thread

So Ive been having problems with my humi being too humid and I emailed David about a month ago about my problem and he said it takes some time to equalize. I emailed him today again about having the same problem. He asked for the [SIZE=-1]dimensions of the humi, I sent him the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]dimensions and with the return email he said I would need atleast 3oz to keep the rh steady. He is sending me 2 more 1oz. tubes in the mail to see if it fixes the problem. Holy crap I cannot believe his generosity. Honestly every other vendor would have just told me to buy 2oz. more to see if it helps but again he goes above and beyond the call of duty and helps a BOTL out :tu[/SIZE]

David will also special order items he doesn't carry. I have purchased special order and in-stock items from David. I've never had any issues and I believe if there ever were he would make it right without prompting. He also supports the troops with donations. This is why I give him my business. :2

Love my new beads after my first purchase with Heartfelt. The shipping was extremely quick and I can't wait to make future purchases.:tu

I agree...Heartfelt and Dave are top notch!

Just for future reference or in case anyone didn't know, there's a Calculator for buying beads.

Good luck stablizing your humi.

Dave's great! I put in an order and after I realized that I had picked the wrong RH beads that I wanted, I sent him an email and even though my invoice and such shows what I ordered, he swapped out my mistake for what I really wanted.

Now for the chuckle. I mistakingly put in 65% and wanted 70%, now I'm looking at replacing everything with 65% beads.

And for the serious, Dave's customer service ROCKS!!! :tu

Dave is the man! I emailed him last week about something missing from an order I had made. I apologized for the mistake and shipped the missing item the same day. Awesome customer service.

Yet another very satisfied Heartfelt customer.

Placed my second order for beads from Heartfelt late Friday evening. Got my order confirmation that evening, shipping confirmation Saturday, and the beads were in hand Monday afternoon.

If I remember correctly, the first order (back in January) had just as quick turnaround.

And remember... Dave supports those serving in defense of our country by offering FREE shipping to military members.

Great Service all the way around.

Now I'm off to put the beads into service.

Back