Another trip to the B/M (JFR tidbit too)

RaiderinKS

Lowland Gorilla
So I am at the B/M and the Ashton rep is there stocking them up (apparently they have an event coming up in July, which I am now attending) while I am looking around. Well they have this one guy that will follow you around while there, and although he helps pick out some killer deals from time to time, often he can start to annoy me. So while the Ashton guy is standing right there, he is pumping so much sunshine up my ass about Ashton I can almost smell the field fertilizer. After a few rounds of something else and then more Ashton talk, I start to wonder if he is going to let me leave without buying at least one Ashton. Well, some of you might recall that I really did like my Ashton Aged Maduro #20 when I reviewed it. Anyways, finally, he pops over and says the rep will give me 1 free Heritage Puro Sol for every 3 I buy. I say not yes, but hell yes. I get three churchills (6.75 x 48) and the freebie he gives me is a double corona (7 x 52). Needless to say, I thanked him profusely. He tried to get me to do it for the rest of a box (another 6 churchills, 2 dbl coronas), but I wasnt prepared to take on my wife after another $100 plus total purchase. So anyways, I hope they are good.

And I saw the JFRs there today. I was going to buy one to try it, but when I looked I saw a serious burrow hole in the side of one. I pointed it out to the dude, and he didn't look real happy. Needless to say, I didn't buy any of them.

Pics per the request of TMoneyNYY:

p1010808bw5.jpg

p1010809kt2.jpg

Back