Any BTL lovers

bigswol2

Medulla Oblongata
Took this pic a few minutes ago. Try not to slobber on the keyboard. This pic shows the difference between old and new.

HPIM0525.jpg

They look really cool, but I too would like to know if they smoke as good as they look.

I'll do a play by play photo review tonight when I get in. I've somked quite a few of these and they smoke really good. Mild to medium with as slight nutty flavor. Never had one of these bad boys with a draw or burn problem.

Please do! They look absolutely amazing!:tu

I'll do a play by play photo review tonight when I get in. I've somked quite a few of these and they smoke really good. Mild to medium with as slight nutty flavor. Never had one of these bad boys with a draw or burn problem.

Man oh man, that is an outstanding pic!!! You lucky dog!!!! I smoked one of these in Cabo, greatest cigar I've ever had!!! Medium bodied but so good and yes there was a nutty flavor, just fantastic!!

Last edited:
i had 2 in 2006 and they were amazing. loved them- big fan of SS ,BS, and WOA so i might be biased. hemingway maduros are also heavenly.:tu

Those are some good lookin cigars. I have never been able to find one myself, I hope you enjoy them.

My wife bought one of these for me for x-mas a couple of years back. Its still resting patiently. It screams "pick me! Pick me! everytime I open the door to the humi. Perhaps soon.

Nice stix

D

About the only place you can find these is in Vegas at Casa Fuente, going to cost you about $35 per stick too!! Fuente store in Tampa will have some in October, but they will go fast according to Carlos Fuente Jr. I know of another place that will have them about the same time, but they will only sell 2 sticks per day per customer until they are gone and I'm not telling where that store is, sorry :)

About the only place you can find these is in Vegas at Casa Fuente, going to cost you about $35 per stick too!! Fuente store in Tampa will have some in October, but they will go fast according to Carlos Fuente Jr. I know of another place that will have them about the same time, but they will only sell 2 sticks per day per customer until they are gone and I'm not telling where that store is, sorry :)

Many B&M's will have them. Yes, they sometimes sell quickly, but $35 is way outta line. My local usually has them in stock. I don't remember the price offhand, but they typically run the "special" cigars at a moderate markup....not MSRP, but not too bad a gouge. I have never been limited in how many sticks I buy, but then I have not bought any AF in a long time.
Look around.

Back