Any recomendations for the Pepin line?

cigarlvr

ChestBeater
I have been smoking the blue as well as quite a few Tats Brown and Red and really enjoying these is there any others that are must haves?

You should buy one box of each line...NOW...:ss

To be honest, you like hardcore Pepin's. Your screwed. Please see the first comment.

My favs are in this order:

Pepin Blues, Tat Reds, Tat browns, Pepin Black, pepin white...

The blues are one of my favorite smokes of any kind!

But I still have a couple of tat blacks sitting there for me to try... :D

So far, I think my all time favorite Pepin has been the vegas cubanas... and it can be had for cheap on cbid... I picked up a box for $80.. retail is $160
Scott

I agree with most of what was already mentioned. But also don't overlook the Cabaiguan Guapos if you can find them. Go for smaller RG like the 46s. Absolutely knockout stick that most people haven't tried. :2

If you haven't tried the El Centurion line, they are great! Also the 601 Habanos (Red Label) are really tasty!:ss

Hirsch and Garcia lonsdales are far and away my favorite Pepin blend. :tu

H&G's and Habana Leons are amazing, but there is no competition. Your stuck with whatever Mitchell wants to charge. I usually buy at least one box per year. However, a box of HL's are $200 now.

H&G's and Habana Leons are amazing, but there is no competition. Your stuck with whatever Mitchell wants to charge. I usually buy at least one box per year. However, a box of HL's are $200 now.

I live a stone's throw from Cigar King and still haven't tried a HyG. Will pick one up tomorrow now that I've seen someone vouch for them.

Back