Anybody from the Inland Empire CA

gwc4sc

Fill it up AGAIN!!!
Hey guys I do a lot of smoking alone and was wondering if I had any BOTL near by. I know of the S.H.I.T crew in SD and some others in LA but I am right in the middle and was lookin for some Herfin fools. I live in Temecula(about an hour away from the SHITers) and was lookin for a crew of my own a little closer. I do not believe I am the only CS member in this whole Temecula/Murrieta valley and I am looking for some hometown brothers to light em up with. I will try and make it to as many SHIT events as possible because they are great guys but Thur. nights dont usually work out for me. So let me know if you are local and we will get together.

Take it easy,

Gary

???

i live in laguna, work in mira loma. therefore the closest shop to me in the IE is hylands in ontario...

My bad I cant read to well at times. I thought it said Mira Mesa.:confused: Sorry bro Mira Loma is a different story. How is Hylands?

Hello,
I am new here (I hope you allow girls here). I joined this board because my husband smokes cigars and I follow him around smelling the smoke. I love the smell. It's very relaxing to watch him enjoy a smoke and a glass of wine or cognac or whatever.

I live in Temecula, and we went to the Old World Cigar lounge the other day. It was GONE. Yes, GONE. The humidor, the counters, the chairs, tvs... the place is gutted. It was sad to see it was barely in business 6 mths. Anyway, just thought I'd put in my two :2.

We just returned from a trip out of the country where there were Cuban Cigars in all the shops. It was so nice and they smelled so good. Hubby was soooo happy.....

Well, anyway... this is a nice board you have here. I'm going to try to get my husband to post. He loves cigars, sports... all that guy stuff and I hang out often while he partakes.... Life is good.

SoCal

Thats too bad about the lounge. I will have to meet up with you and your husband one day and have a cigar or two. PM me and let me know a good time and we will get together. I love meeting local BOTL. Take care:tu

Hello,
I am new here (I hope you allow girls here). I joined this board because my husband smokes cigars and I follow him around smelling the smoke. I love the smell. It's very relaxing to watch him enjoy a smoke and a glass of wine or cognac or whatever.

I live in Temecula, and we went to the Old World Cigar lounge the other day. It was GONE. Yes, GONE. The humidor, the counters, the chairs, tvs... the place is gutted. It was sad to see it was barely in business 6 mths. Anyway, just thought I'd put in my two :2.

We just returned from a trip out of the country where there were Cuban Cigars in all the shops. It was so nice and they smelled so good. Hubby was soooo happy.....

Well, anyway... this is a nice board you have here. I'm going to try to get my husband to post. He loves cigars, sports... all that guy stuff and I hang out often while he partakes.... Life is good.

SoCal

Hello,
SoCal

That sucks. I had hoped Mike would make it.

Yes, the lounge is G.O.N.E. They had three guys running it and I wasn't ever exactly sure who actually owned it. I think their names Mike, Milburne and Carl. A couple months ago M and M left (for some internal reason) and Carol took over. He even changed the sign to "Smithes Old World Cigar Lounge." It was usually empty during the day when I'd go by. Anyway, I didn't expect it to just disappear one day. I figured he'd try to sell it or something. I'm sure they were bleeding money. Rents in that center are very high-- plus overhead and expenses. You need to sell some serious cigars to compensate for all that. I feel really bad for them all. I hate to see someone lose their business and so quickly....

Back