Anybody tried the Famous Nic 4k? Compare to the 3k?

Compared to the 3000 they aren't too bad, but I would stick with the 3000's.

If they are on sale though, having a bundle on hand to give out or share with the "non-smoker" isn't a bad idea.

Compared to the 3000 they aren't too bad, but I would stick with the 3000's.

If they are on sale though, having a bundle on hand to give out or share with the "non-smoker" isn't a bad idea.

Thats funny because recently ive found myself looking for just that, something that a new or non smoker could appreciate, without hurting my budget. Ill have to look into these

First of all they are vastly different tasting lines of cigars. Both are Full strength smokes, well constructed, and consistent. Between the 1Ks, 3Ks and 4Ks I have about 200+ in my humi. The 1K Pres is my drive home from work smoke.

The 3Ks are all the same stick just name your size. They are all Ecuadorian Habano wrappers. I have smoked the Pres and Toro. They are excellent smokes but at times hard to find in stock. Thinking about picking up some Rubostos next.

The 4Ks (which are discontinued) are each different in makeup. My favorite hands down is the Indonesian Toro. It is a kick-ass gar. Just pickup another 50 on a Yankee auction from Famous last week. The Double Corona is Nic Habano and is not for the weak of heart. I cannot drink and smoke these at all. They are fine smokes but you better be sitting down. I just got bought a bundle of the Torpedo Habanos and expect them to be the same experience as the DCs. They are about an inch and a half shorter but 52 vs 50 ring size. The other 4Ks are Conn wrappers and I have not tried any of those.

Back