Anybody tried the Victor Sinclair...

i have one in my box right now. i was looking at it and a cao america and i went with the cao and i am glad. i have had good luck with other victors. there is a real cheap one they make witch is pretty good the the $

I've had a couple of their maduros. They age their cigars (at least some of them) the what I call "quick and dirty way". Everytime I've smoked their cigars I ended up with black stuff on my lips because they dye their cigars to make them look aged. I won't ever buy their stuff again. Thats just my :2 worth.

I was going to ask this question today as well. The B&M in our town has the VS by the bundle. I think they are selling for $2 a stick and I was wondering if they were any good.

I had a series 55 corojo from them. (i dunno if the series 55 is part of their name or if it really is a series of theres). It was a solid smoke right down to the finish (thanks to Harland for that smoke btw!). I doubt this helps you at all since you are looking at the triple corojo. But so far i have liked the Victor Sinclair's i've tried.

I had a series 55 corojo from them. (i dunno if the series 55 is part of their name or if it really is a series of theres). It was a solid smoke right down to the finish (thanks to Harland for that smoke btw!). I doubt this helps you at all since you are looking at the triple corojo. But so far i have liked the Victor Sinclair's i've tried.

for the $$$ they are good gars. i smoked the bamboo last night not my fav but its was allright. i would smoke it again but its not on my list of cigars to buy. i had it resting for about 3 months before i smoked it. i have yet to have the problem with dye from there cigars. i dont know if they do that or not.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-VSA&stext=Victor Sinclair

I've been through several tins of the mini's, and I've got half a box coming, but I haven't had a full-sized stick yet. They have GOT to be good...

dont bother with the vintage select,,,,it was BAD. i had some and jamesroberts and i smoked on and boy was that a mistake. really makes you think about just how good GOOD cigars are.

Oh boy. I bid on the triple Corojo and the Vintage Select. Guess which one I landed? That's right. Vintage Select. Oh well. I got them for $19.00 for a box of 20. That qualifies it for a Cheap Smoke Review!

Ive smoked many VS lonsdale nats...Its actually my father-in-laws favorite smoke. Construction wise Id give them a 8. Of the ones I've had they always burned great and I've never had any draw issues. They definitely need a little age though. You catch them young and they suck. Flavor is mild, and one dimensional, Smooth, creamy. Over all an average smoke. I never turn one down.

Ive also had a few 55's....I was not impressed. I prefer the regular line.

I smoked the first Vintage Select yesterday. Super wet! Putting them in my humi raised the rh 5% :r. Flavor didn't seem too bad but I can't make a judgement on that till they dry out a bit.

Smoking a Triple Corojo now.

This is a good solid smoke. I was hoping for a cheaper version of the Perdomo Corojo, and I guess for 1/5 of the price this is pretty good. The one I am smoking now is pretty wet, some time sitting would do this smoke justice. :2

I had a triple corojo tonight. It was awful. Neither my friend nor I could finish them. Tasted bland, like smoking a cardboard box. My friend said his tasted like soap.

Back