Anyone Going to Big Smoke Las Vegas??

Mr. Montecristo

ChestBeater
I'll be going with a buddy of mine to Big Smoke Las Vegas on 11/8. Anyone else going?

Never been to one before, but always wanted to go. Should be fun. Hope to see fellow ClubStogies there!

I've always have wanted to go, but have never managed to rally. I can't wait to hear feedback from those who do. :tu

Unfortunately I will be leaving Friday as well.

As an aside St Lou Stu and I will be in town for work and we have a herf set up, tentatively, on the 4th.

We will do a thread just to confirm to the Vegas BOTL - if you're in town, join up.

I'm looking forward to it!

Travis

Unfortunately I will be leaving Friday as well.

As an aside St Lou Stu and I will be in town for work and we have a herf set up, tentatively, on the 4th.

We will do a thread just to confirm to the Vegas BOTL - if you're in town, join up.

I'm looking forward to it!

Travis

Just made a herf thread and a calander entry bro!!!

I'm doing the Friday eve event, and the weekend seminars again this year - getting in Wed afternoon, leaving on Tue.

Interesting, I will be flying into Vegas on the 8th for other business but Im sure I will find some spare time.

I'd love to attend, but it's just a bit pricey for me this year! I'll be looking forward to the reports from all of you lucky gorillas that will be there! :)

:chk:chk:chk

The guy who owns my B&M has talked me out of it saying out of the 25-40 sticks you get most are dog rockets. Any confirm or deny this for me? I would love to go sometime but this and the cost of geting there has talked me out of it.

I will be making my first trip to the Big Smoke. Arriving Thursday night and leaving on Tuesday. Participating in the events during the day on Saturday and Sunday. Will be attending the event on Friday night.

Take a look at this thread for some of my thoughts on the event http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=180586

my :2, what you get (for the most part) aren't dog rockets, but they aren't the highest of high end sticks either - they are giving out 6000 sticks over two nights. I would put most of the give away's MSRP in the 5-9$ range

I have attended for the last 5 years

The guy who owns my B&M has talked me out of it saying out of the 25-40 sticks you get most are dog rockets. Any confirm or deny this for me? I would love to go sometime but this and the cost of geting there has talked me out of it.

Back