anyone had a TOPPER OLD FASHIONED EXT. OSCURO PERFECTO

[OT] Loki

Chestbeating Pack Leader
Sorry for the caps but I pulled it off the Fullerspullers site and here is what they have to say about them:
Topper Old Fashioned Extra Oscuro Perfecto
Size: 5 x 44
Box of 50

Wrapped in sumptuous, Connecticut Broad Leaf and filled with premium Dominican tobacco, these jet-black perfectos are medium-bodied with subtle flavors of dark chocolate enhanced by earthy overtones.

It's $55 for a box of 50....so I'm thinking that these are either a good cheap stick......of just dog rockets...anyone ever tried them or know anything about them.

TopperOF.gif

http://fullerspullers.us/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_102&products_id=558

I may pick up a 5er but that shipping is making me think twice. It's not a bad charge but still

Last edited:
Not sure what i would do...but one thing is for certain, that is one cool rustic looking cigar. :tu

didn't the DWSC have a discount code for fullerspullers or am I going insane?

they had one on the last episode for cheaphumidors.com...and they've had some for Buccanero, I can't remember one for fullerpuller.

It wouldn't suprise me if they did though...worth checking out.

they had one on the last episode for cheaphumidors.com...and they've had some for Buccanero, I can't remember one for fullerpuller.

It wouldn't suprise me if they did though...worth checking out.

I looked at the site and couldn't find it. I may email DWSC and see whats up, if not no big deal if so, SCORE. i just hate shipping charges.

I used to smoke the old fashioned perfectos maduro. Not a bad little cigar. Kind of like smoking a chocolate bar. I hear the Xtra oscuros are the best of the Topper line. cheers

I've smoked a couple boxes of them and they're pretty good for an everyday smoke. They're machine made in the good ole USA. JR's has them for about $10 cheaper.

I HIGHLY recommend these, I had about 12 or so with over 3 yrs age on them, They were just shiny with ploom....man I miss those..:dr

Back