Anyone have info on Don Yeyo Cigars?

Dirty Dee

Gorilla
There is a small B & M nearby me here named Don Yeyo Cigar Factory. They are I guess what you'd call a boutique cigar maker. They only have a place here in Dearborn, MI, Las Veags, NV & soon to open one in Chicago, IL. I have spoke with the B & M workers and they seem not to know very much about their signature cigars. I have also emailed the main branch in Vegas and did not get a response. Does anyone know about these cigars? I'm looking for torcedor info. What tobaccos? What country of origin?

Just want to know for my personal records & cigar log. If you can help me out post here and/or PM me, Thanks. :w

Been to their Vegas factory a few times. According to their brochure, they use cuban seed Ecuador, Mexican, & Dominican tobaccos, and Connecticut shade wrappers. "Master cigar makers from Cuba and the Dominican Republic." I recall there being some rolling tables in the front, but don't remember seeing any actual rollers there. They have a website, donyeyo.com. Hope this helps.

Dirty Dee said:
I have spoke with the B & M workers and they seem not to know very much about their signature cigars. I have also emailed the main branch in Vegas and did not get a response. Does anyone know about these cigars?

So they

A.employ people that know nothing
B.don't respond to your emails
C.are named Don Yeyo

Your looking for information why again? :confused:

Back