Anyone have some high resolution cigar photos around?

Elltrain

Young Ape
Hi guys,

I am looking for a nice high resolution cigar picture for my desktop, which is 1920x1200. Preferably something on the artsy side, like these:

LS014897.jpg

LS014895.jpg

SuperStock_1444R-264945.jpg

Thanks for looking -- I have seen some excellent photographers on this site!

I don't think I could have a stogie for a background. I might be too tempted to light the monitor on fire.

I LOVE that b&w tatuaje pic with the brown label still in color. Do you happen to still have the high res source for that? I'm specifically looking for something at my desktop resolution or bigger.

Amazing photos all around, you guys are amazing.

I LOVE that b&w tatuaje pic with the brown label still in color. Do you happen to still have the high res source for that? I'm specifically looking for something at my desktop resolution or bigger.

Amazing photos all around, you guys are amazing.

Sure thing shoot me an email addy and I can send you the file.

Jay,

Hope you don't mind but I did some manipulations to your picture.

D

:confused: well......in a way i kinda do.
i don't mind ya using it for free....or even doing that and keeping it to yourself.
i would prefer you didn't openly manipulate my pictures and post em up as yours.
thanks
jay

(ya know a lot of people ask me why i don't copyright these pictures. i don't because i believe that most BOTL's would have the respect not to tamper with my photography or use the images as their own. i do hope that i don't have to change my mind)

Man that cigar in the first pic looks terrible. :hn
Lol, I was going to say the same thing. The wrapper looks like it's going to peel away in the next few puffs. I'd rather see a nice sheen, oily and veiny cigar instead of something that looks like it might have been a cigar that was found underneath my chest of drawers that rolled away from me 5 years ago.:chk

Back