Anyone know how long it usually takes?

Well I don't like to brag, but I'd say about 30 to 45 minutes. You shouldn't expect it to take that long on your first try, though.

Corona Gigante said:
'Cause I'm champin' at the freakin' bit here...

Modest prize for the closest guess.

10 seconds from the time the horses enter the gate until it opens. Hence, 10 seconds of champin' at the freakin' bit. :D

Hmmm you live in Houston TX so, I'd say about 4 days max. Now, what the H E double hockey stix are you talkin about?? :D
Besides, we just came off the Labor day weekend and most places were closed.

We know it is 7.3 minutes thanks to exhaustive research published recently by the pharmaceutical company Johnson & Johnson, which persuaded 1,587 couples to have stopwatch-timed sex (the women held the watch).

Here's something to think about, though. A friend of mine works in the hotel industry. About 65 percent of the movies that are ordered in hotels are "adult movies." [...] My all-time favorite stat: The average length of time those movies are on is...twelve minutes. That is my favorite statistic in life.
~Al Franken, Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right​

That's not the answer, by the way, but I thought it might be vaguely relevant.

Corona Gigante said:
Here's something to think about, though. A friend of mine works in the hotel industry. About 65 percent of the movies that are ordered in hotels are "adult movies." [...] My all-time favorite stat: The average length of time those movies are on is...twelve minutes. That is my favorite statistic in life.
~Al Franken, Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right​

That's not the answer, by the way, but I thought it might be vaguely relevant.

The correct answer: Who cares? ;)

Back