Anyone order beads from this place before?

http://www.humidorbeads.com/

$9.90 for a half pound bag of 70% beads....Awesome deal but are they any good?

Beware of online vendors that don't have any company information. All this site has is a contact us form. They may be legit, but it is also risky. It helps that it uses a certain pay site that you can dispute if you don't receive the product.

I'd personally spend a bit more and get it from cigarmony or heartfelt. Then you know what you are getting.

Dude, just play it safe and get Shilala's beads. I ordered 1 1/2 pounds for my Vinotemp, and it was only $65.00 shipped to my door. The extra chedda is worth it for the piece of mind. Plus Scott is a great BOTL here at Club Stogie.:2

Beware of online vendors that don't have any company information. All this site has is a contact us form. They may be legit, but it is also risky. It helps that it uses a certain pay site that you can dispute if you don't receive the product.

I'd personally spend a bit more and get it from cigarmony or heartfelt. Then you know what you are getting.
Boom. End of story.
:2

Boom. End of story.
:2
Word.

Let the Booyah thread be a warning to all: Cheaper NEVER replaces better.

Stick with our boys, Heartfelt, Cigarmony and Shilala - they're solid in this community, and no amount of money they could cheat you out of would be worth their respective standings here.

Stick with our boys, Heartfelt, Cigarmony and Shilala - they're solid in this community, and no amount of money they could cheat you out of would be worth their respective standings here.

Well put. The vendors who have time served and actually want to participate in the community should be rewarded. I've done business with 2 of the 3 of these members and no "deal" from an unknown quantity would draw me away after the experience. :2

Dude, just play it safe and get Shilala's beads. I ordered 1 1/2 pounds for my Vinotemp, and it was only $65.00 shipped to my door. The extra chedda is worth it for the piece of mind. Plus Scott is a great BOTL here at Club Stogie.:2

I promise you will not be sorry that you purchased beads from Shilala. At least for me, I have found that they work better than the Heartfelt beads, and Heartfelt are great.:tu

I have a 300 ct humi (el Diablo) how do I determine how much beads to put in the 'dor? How much space will the beads take up? I wouldn't want to loss cigar space@!

I have a 300 ct humi (el Diablo) how do I determine how much beads to put in the 'dor? How much space will the beads take up? I wouldn't want to loss cigar space@!
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9483

That should help a little, lots of good reading in there, should take care of any questions about beads. Try making an introduction in the New Gorilla Forum and read the stickies for answers to a lot of simple questions you may have. :tu

Word.

Let the Booyah thread be a warning to all: Cheaper NEVER replaces better.

I most heartily agree with the above statement. You could not go wrong buying from these 2 company's...they stand behind their product, service, and shipping with their reputations.

With that being said I purchased from http://www.bargainhumidors.com/bh/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=ACC-CONSERVAGEL. I have received the same level of service and shipping, with a lower quality of product (holds my humi to a rock solid 65%). This is a good product for a great price, and I would not hesitate to buy from them again. :tu

STS:ss

I actually ended up buying a pound of 70% beads from the company in the first post and received them and they work great (just as good as heartfelts)

I actually ended up buying a pound of 70% beads from the company in the first post and received them and they work great (just as good as heartfelts)

Congrats, That's almost a month and a half of use! How do you know they are "just as good as Heartfelts"? Conditioned Kitty litter will also work, but I am not willing to take a chance with my collection. :2

Congrats, That's almost a month and a half of use! How do you know they are "just as good as Heartfelts"? Conditioned Kitty litter will also work, but I am not willing to take a chance with my collection. :2

I have heartfelts in my 100ct humi and a pound of these no namers in my tupperdor and they work just as good not to mention they are a lot cheaper...Shipping was fast too

:tu

I have heartfelts in my 100ct humi and a pound of these no namers in my tupperdor and they work just as good not to mention they are a lot cheaper...Shipping was fast too

:tu

Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes he gets you. Im glad its working out for you so far, but I personally wouldnt take the chance with my collection.

Back