Anyone smoke a Pinar Del Rio

Are these the ones with the real "pre-embargo cuban tobacco". If so, I hear that might be 1/1000 gram of real cuban tobacco in there, but you'd never know. I remember seeing a huge sign in the window of my local B&M advertising the REAL cuban cigars....I have heard pretty bad things on these and the cost has been prohibitive for me to try.

Are these the ones with the real "pre-embargo cuban tobacco". If so, I hear that might be 1/1000 gram of real cuban tobacco in there, but you'd never know. I remember seeing a huge sign in the window of my local B&M advertising the REAL cuban cigars....I have heard pretty bad things on these and the cost has been prohibitive for me to try.

No, The Pinar del Rio is not the same as the infamous Pinar 2000/3000 thing from Paul Magier.

Pinar del Rio:
http://www.pdrcigars.com/

Hi I'm Abraham Flores, I'm the blender of Pinar del rio. I wanted to let you know that we have no connection with the Cigar called Pinar.. Thats a totally different cigar from what i have made. My Pinar Del Rio is a cigar made in my factory in the Dominican Republic, my family have been growing tobacco for 80 years and now i have come out with my cigar in honor of the Region in Cuba called Pinar Del Rio. If you want to know more you can go to www.pdrcigar.com or e-mail.
thank you Abraham...

No, The Pinar del Rio is not the same as the infamous Pinar 2000/3000 thing from Paul Magier.

Pinar del Rio:
http://www.pdrcigars.com/

Smoked the Oscuro robusto this afternoon. The guy at my B&M was really impressed with the cigar at the show in Las Vegas. I thought it was great. I smoked the Habano Sun Grown earlier this week and liked it as well. Nice smooth, full body cigars. Would definitely repurchase.

Thank you.. Out of the two which one do you like the best the Oscuro or the Sun Grown. I would like to know for me allot of my Dominican Friends like the Oscuro, but here in the USA the I'm getting a good words on the Sun grown..

PS: Scott please re email me your address at sales@pdrcigar.com to sent you a sample pack.. thank you my friend..

Pinar Del Rio reminds me of the Cuban brand Vegueros....it even has "Pinar Del Rio" on the band

Hi I'm Abraham Flores, I'm the blender of Pinar del rio. I wanted to let you know that we have no connection with the Cigar called Pinar.. Thats a totally different cigar from what i have made. My Pinar Del Rio is a cigar made in my factory in the Dominican Republic, my family have been growing tobacco for 80 years and now i have come out with my cigar in honor of the Region in Cuba called Pinar Del Rio. If you want to know more you can go to www.pdrcigar.com or e-mail.
thank you Abraham...

thank you

Heard some good thing about these on the dogwatch recording tonight. Sound like something I need to try.

I noticed that these are available at New Havana Cigars. That is an endorsement that speaks for itself. (I haven't tried one--yet.)

Yes, thank you all for the warm welcome to Club Stogie...
To answer CIGARLVR question .. Our best seller right now is the
PDR Sungrown Robusto, 2nd is the PDR Sungrown Torpedo, 3rd PDR Oscuro Torpedo.
thank you..

Looks like one I am going to have to try now.

Yes Dan from New Havana is a good friend, i wanted to feel safe with my product, i know he will protect my PDR..

I noticed that these are available at New Havana Cigars. That is an endorsement that speaks for itself. (I haven't tried one--yet.)

Thank you.. Out of the two which one do you like the best the Oscuro or the Sun Grown. I would like to know for me allot of my Dominican Friends like the Oscuro, but here in the USA the I'm getting a good words on the Sun grown..

PS: Scott please re email me your address at sales@pdrcigar.com to sent you a sample pack.. thank you my friend..

Sent!! Thanks Abe!

rahbass....sorry. I meant that it reminds me, as in mentally reminds me, of the brand vegueros. I have yet to try your brand but would love to give it a whirl. If you could shoot me up a sample pack I would most certainly try them and convey my opinions to you. PM me with cost details and I will send you my addy....thanks bro.

Looks like I am going to have to try a couple as well, looks like a lot of buzz on CS already, I tend to trust my fellow Gorillas :ss
Nice looking website too!

I noticed Tinder Box in Bethlehem, PA carries them, so I'm gonna head over and try some out. Thanks for the info. on a new cigar to try.

Back