Anyone tried the Don Carlos Lancero?

Jbailey

Senior Doughnut
I was at my local B&M last week when a friend from the shop handed me this fine stick. I've never had a Don Carlos before and the last from the Fuente line to try.

I had one from the holiday sampler pack....at that time I thought the lancero was only available there....but I'm not a fan of that vitola, so I traded it. From what I hear, it's a great stick and I should have kept it.

I'm a fan of Lanceros.. I haven't run across the DC Lancero yet, but I'll keep my eyes open for it

:drI love the Don Carlos line, but I've never seen the lancero before- only heard of it thru CS. I wish my B&M carried them, as this is my favorite vitola.

Only Casa Fuente has sold them as singles, the only other way to get them was part of the holiday pack.
Haven't smoked any of mine yet, the samplers are still sealed in my humi

you are a dork for trading it away! :r

I generally purchase larger RG cigars but in Don Carlos the only vitola I like is the skinny little #4. I imagine the lancero would be similar to the #4 in flavor but would smoke longer..

you are a dork for trading it away! :r

I generally purchase larger RG cigars but in Don Carlos the only vitola I like is the skinny little #4. I imagine the lancero would be similar to the #4 in flavor but would smoke longer..

I got two pre-release Liga Privada #9s....the first sticks with the handwritten band. Now I can smoke them because they're finallly going into general release.

I was just reading about these on another board this morning... I smoked my first #4 the other day & look forward to trying the lancero (if I can get my hands on one). They sound :dr

Back