Anyone use AtlanticCigar?

Finfan

ChestBeater
Just curious as somehow I found them searching around and really like them. Great prices, typically better than JR, and service has been great too. (I dont work for them). Im a newbie and have really only been smoking cigars for a year or so...I recently succumbed to the devil site and am finding that dangerous to the ol bank account...now finding myself sliding down the slope...on this site daily.

Just curious as somehow I found them searching around and really like them. Great prices, typically better than JR, and service has been great too. (I dont work for them). Im a newbie and have really only been smoking cigars for a year or so...I recently succumbed to the devil site and am finding that dangerous to the ol bank account...now finding myself sliding down the slope...on this site daily.

I have used them before, On line site and the store location
Nice friendly folks

They will not be undersold either (not yet anyway) straight-up folks and if i order in the morning i'll have them the next day.

I just placed an order with them yesterday. They have short story five-packs - which I've wanted to try for a long time - but didn't want to buy a box and couldn't find singles at local B&M. Seems like their prices are reasonable and they have quite a selection. Can't wait for my short stories! :D

I've used them and have always been treated great!, and yes they do price match( It's a wonderful thing ):ss

I have used Atlantic several times. Always great service and fast shipping. I have never had anything to complain about. My best recomandations.

I've used these guys for the last year or so, I always call them, they're stock can be a little off compared to they're web-page. I always deal with Paul, he always helps out when I can't remember sizez etc. He is very knowledgeble and has turned me on to some things that I wouldn't have otherwise tried.

Thanks for all the replies. Reason I posted was because I'd seen a bunch of other places mentioned but hadnt seen atlantic...they're definitely nice since I live in the northeast--usually have my cigars in 24-48 hrs.

They are definitely my favorite. I ordered from them last Monday and for the first time, they made a mistake. Right brand, wrong size. I sent them an email to make them aware and they told me to bring it to their attention the next time I order and they will send a couple of freebies to make up for their mistake. I really like them.

Back