Appliance timer with 15 minute on/off intervals several times a day?

Mindflux

Lowland Gorilla
Does anyone know of one? I can't seem to find one that'll let me run the fans in my coolerador 15-20 minutes every hour (or two hours) a day.. most have 4 on/4 off modes, which is just 4 times a day.

Home Depot and Intermatic are your friends...

However, I think that much circulation is not a good thing. Try to find a timer that just does a few minutes an hour. (that's rhetorical, I've found them, and they're VERY expensive!)

Home Depot and Intermatic are your friends...

However, I think that much circulation is not a good thing. Try to find a timer that just does a few minutes an hour. (that's rhetorical, I've found them, and they're VERY expensive!)

Avallo and Aristrocrat humidors run their fans for 15 minutes an hour, afaik. Or so I've thought I read somewhere. I cannot imagine it would be detrimental to do the same for my cooler.

Edit: nix that, they run for 1 minute an hour.

hum

www.upm-products.com

I used one of the ETW350 models that has 20 on and 20 off programs per day which alows you to let it run for as long as you want. You do have to wire it so it switches on an outlet though so kinda a pain to set up first.

Mark

Honestly? I'd get an oust fan and just rig it so the wires to the fan trip a relay, which would then turn all of your fans on or off. Fairly straight forward if you've worked with electronics at all.

Back