Appreciation for the short perfecto

Mark THS

Herfing at 110°
I've been finding myself increasingly infatuated with short perfecto's. I went through the natural stage of petite corona obsession, but more and more I'm really coming around to the perfecto's.

All of the dynamics of a higher ring guage, with the brevity of a petite.

I've been noticing more perfecto's recently. Someone posted an RP Vintage Perfecto the other day, which I hadnt seen in that shape before. Outside of the obvious Short Stories and VSG Enchantment, do you have any short perfecto favs? I'm starting to exhaust the obvious options

Hansotia makes an Ancient Warrior short perfecto, I believe.

Hmmm... gonna go look around a bit

Aristoff makes one, I have a fiver, haven't tried one yet.
Camacho coyolar perfecto, had one, not too darn bad.
Davidoff
Oliva O
RP1990
I may have missed a few. ;)

Last edited:
:tu Thanks!

I wonder if he'd oblige me by giving his fav short perfecto's
Not unless he had aliens take his soul.

Matts posts are a great guide for those of us that want to find value smokes, he has done most of the hard work for us...

That reminds me....

Punch Gran Cru Punchito
Origin: Honduras
Length: 4.00
RG: 50
Strength: Medium
Wrapper Color: Medium Brown
Wrapper Type: Connecticut Shade
Binder: Connecticut Broadleaf
Filler: DR/HON/NIC
Shape: Figurado

Slight sweetness...nutty goodness...a bit of spice at the end...even burn, moderate amount of smoke.

LFD El Jocko (4.5 in.) is an old favorite. More of a figurado than a perfecto, but close enough.

Fuente Work Of Art Maduro
Fuente Best Seller
Fuente Short Story
These are my favorite NC short perfectos :tu

LFD El Jocko (4.5 in.) is an old favorite. More of a figurado than a perfecto, but close enough.

I have had my eye on these little perfectos/figurados for a while now. They sound tasty.

32-54 x 4.5

Reserva Especial line... Created in 1997 Nicaraguan & Dominican filler, Dominican binder and Connecticut wrappers...also comes in a maduro wrapper...kind of makes my mouth water just thinking about em. :dr

I've been finding myself increasingly infatuated with short perfecto's. I went through the natural stage of petite corona obsession, but more and more I'm really coming around to the perfecto's.

All of the dynamics of a higher ring guage, with the brevity of a petite.

I've been noticing more perfecto's recently. Someone posted an RP Vintage Perfecto the other day, which I hadnt seen in that shape before. Outside of the obvious Short Stories and VSG Enchantment, do you have any short perfecto favs? I'm starting to exhaust the obvious options

that was me with the rp. due to all of the interest, I think I am going to smoke it soon and post a review. I will also ask the b/m guy about them when I am there next.

If you're short on cash, I would recommend the Astral Maduro #1 Perfecto... It's a nice mild-medium... The burn is good... And they can usually be had on the Devil Site for about a buck apiece (bundle of 25).

Just thinking of short perfectos I was wondering whether you had seen the La Aurora Pref's #3? I have smoked the larger #2 Maduro & it is a great cigar!

Back