Are the Casa Fuente cigars worth it

cigarlvr

ChestBeater
I have a friend heading to Vegas and see quite a bit about the Casa Fuente CG. Are they worth buying a box of them? I think they sell for like 450 a box and I know that is a steel in Vegas so outside of Vegas would you still have the same feelings one them?

I like them and ask friends to get me the Churchill's whenever they go to Vegas - if it will make your wallett lighter - PM me for a box split :ss

that's actually one of the few Fuentes that really stands out in my mind. personally, I wouldn't spend the money on them; but they're good.

that's actually one of the few Fuentes that really stands out in my mind. personally, I wouldn't spend the money on them; but they're good.

:tpd:

I posted a review of the corona gorda a month ago or so. It was a darn fine smoke, but I'm not sure I'd buy many. If I'm every in vegas I'd pick up a couple maybe.

Had one a little while back with a couple years on it that had very interesting flavors. Was a full-bodied smoke. Worth $25? Not really but Vegas is expensive so when I'm there I'll pick up one or two. No way would I buy a box at that price.

p.s. If you're interested, I just belatedly posted my review of that cigar:
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136176

Last edited:
I always pick up at least two of em when I hit vegas. The next time I am hitting vegas, I am going specifically to herf, so who knows what I will leave with!
Scott

I have one aging in my humidor. Casa Fuente gars are just good to look at. I will smoke it one day...

I think they're great sticks, but I don't think they are worth $450 a box. I'd pay $250-$300 for a box personally, but I know they don't sell them that cheap, so it will never happen. Either way, good sticks to grab a few of, but not a box at over $500 after tax. Just my :2.

I called out there today and have a sampler for 150 ayone try one of those and is it in a box or just one of each of the 7

Back