are these a good deal from the devil site?

I've picked these up for $25.00 there a while back and I've seen them close in the mid thirties. I remember them being very tasty with a nice flavor...think I've even got a few with close to a years age on them.

When I frequented C-bid, I use to keep a record of the closing prices of cigars I was interested in. That way I knew where to set my price point when I bid. If you are patient, you might get lucky and get some very good deals.

Not a bad stick if you can get them for a good price.

Don't ever believe the MSRP. Always go to (at least) Cigars International, maybe JR Cigars site, and compare what you can buy them direct for. If you can get them at auction for 50-70% of on-line offering prices, then you have a GOOD deal (any percentage below the lowest internet pricing would be a deal, 50% rates as GOOD!!!)

Good luck, and it was good to know you. When next you emerge from the devil site, you will be a changed man!!:r

seems like everyone thought these gars would skyrocket in price but I won them at 19 bucks lucky I guess. that seems a pretty sweet deal 5 18 dollar gars for 19 bucks plus shipping.

:D

seems like everyone thought these gars would skyrocket in price but I won them at 19 bucks lucky I guess. that seems a pretty sweet deal 5 18 dollar gars for 19 bucks plus shipping.

:D

That seams like a deal. Especially if your happy with it let us know how they smoke.

Not a bad price, they are a very good smoke, one of my favorites so if you get them and don't like them..................

I have never tried them, but if they stay around $20 I would definitely give them a shot next time I order from the devil site!

These are quite good. Very nice medium bodied stick with a lot of flavor. Just be sure to set aside about 2 hours to burn it!

I just picked up 5 of those off the devil site a week ago for a similar price. Having just smoked one let me say ... great deal. Good work, just don't get hooked on c-bid. They don't make a patch for that.

Back