• Yes

Votes: 44 55.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 44.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brigey

WAR EAGLE!
Tell me are you a fan of Graycliff cigars? If you answer yes then tell me which of the various offerings do you prefer and why? Thanks.

The few I've had have all been good. They were the Blue and Crystal. Reason: they tasted and burned good :D

Edit: Just saw the poll

Last edited:
I have only had one positive Graycliff experience..the rest not so much. I had a Double Espresso burn flawlessly and forever...loved it...others BLAH

Yes, not for MSRP but at the Devil's prices they are well worth the price of admission :tu

I am a big fan of the Crystal Pirate, Double Espresso and even the 1666. The Blue (Professionale series I believe) is one of the OK lines. :2

I enjoy Graycliffs, the Crystals were the first premium cigar that I fell in love with after getting a 5'er from the devil. Some seem to get too hung up on the price, and I agree that the MSRP is insane and would never pay it. However, they are incredibly easy to come by at reasonable prices from the devil or Joe and I consider them to be a solid $6-$7 stick. At that price they are in the right range. I've cooled on the Crystals although I still enjoy them occasionally, my new favorite Graycliff is the Espresso. A very nice after dinner cigar with a ton of coffee flavors. I enjoy the Chateau Gran Cru, and just got some of the 1666s from the devil that look delicious in my humidor. I didn't care for the 5'er of Blues that I had, but didn't think they were a bad stick just not to my taste.

I can honestly say Ive never had one. I don't do a lot of ordering and the local place doesn't carry them. Idk maybe one day I'll run accross a deal I just can't refuse though

Yes, a big fan and here is one of the reasons why> CLICK

I love the Red Label Roberta Panatellas

web.jpg

My own opinion, for what it is worth:

Incredibly overpriced for the quality.........Make a crappy cigar, call it limited and price it in the stratosphere and make a lot of money.....Again just my opinion, but there are much better cigars for a 1/4 of the price.

I enjoy all the lines of Graycliff, but the Espresso and Double Espresso are my favorites. One of the best cigars I've ever smoked was an Espresso Shaggy.
Absolutely fabulous with strong coffee and chocolate flavors. Oh how I wish I had a box of those!:dr

Yes!

I've only had the professionale and 1666. I really liked them both, but the professionale was much better, imo. Would I pay $20 a stick? Heck, no! But $5 - $7 a stick, yeah. I don't smoke that much, I may as well smoke something I like.

Back