Are you a Neophyte?

Are you a neophyte?

• Yes. I really enjoy smoking cigars but I don't know crap.

Votes: 49 49.5%
  • No. I am an all-knowing, cigar smoking, God.

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • What's a neophyte?

Votes: 35 35.4%

• Total voters

Sean9689

Quid Pro Quo
Do you know crap about cigars?
Do you like White Owls?
Is Navydoc your idol?
Can you taste 7 year old Madagascar Vanilla?
Do you only smoke Robustos?
Can you correctly spell connoisseur?
Is your opinion all that matters?

If you said yes to any of the following, you're probably still a neophyte. :D

I know I am, but I'm proud of it. :ss

Last edited:
I am a newb's newb...still learning what I like and what I don't. Use this place to learn as much as I can from those that know their stuff.

Do you like White Owls?
Is Navydoc your idol?

Iz tis 1 rely fare???? :D

Do you like White Owls?
Is Navydoc your idol?

sean i know you are a closet white owl smoker... :r

For me, pretty much, yes. It's interesting to hear what others think, but I don't smoke to satisfy anyone else but me. :)

-Ken

I meant it more in a way of, "I like this cigar and eveyone else should too because I said so." An opinion about a cigar is one thing, but to say that your opinion is all that counts is another. To each, there own (excluding White Owls... Hehe!)

Last edited:
Do you know crap about cigars? Yes.
Do you like White Owls? I have know idea what these are.
Is Navydoc your idol? Not know him.
Can you taste 7 year old Madagascar Vanilla? Can't say that I have.
Do you only smoke Robustos? No.
Can you correctly spell connoisseur? Yes.
Is your opinion all that matters? In most cases.

Do you know crap about cigars? Yes.
Do you like White Owls? I have know idea what these are.
Is Navydoc your idol? Not know him.
Can you taste 7 year old Madagascar Vanilla? Can't say that I have.
Do you only smoke Robustos? No.
Can you correctly spell connoisseur? Yes.
Is your opinion all that matters? In most cases.

I don't see a "yes" vote for you. :)
I'll be starting the "Ask rack04" thread shortly.

:r Understandable...
Should have added: Do you know what google is?
My bad. :D

ne·o·phyte /ˈni
thinsp.png
əˌfaɪt/
[nee-uh-fahyt]
–noun <TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>1.</TD><TD vAlign=top>a beginner or novice: He's a neophyte at chess. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>2.</TD><TD vAlign=top>Roman Catholic Church. a novice. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>3.</TD><TD vAlign=top>a person newly converted to a belief, as a heathen, heretic, or nonbeliever; proselyte. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>4.</TD><TD vAlign=top>Primitive Church. a person newly baptized</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

rack04,

I recently saw you posted your opinions on a couple legendary smokes, the IT Super Fuerte and the CAO Brazilia. I'm looking at buying master cases of each beacuse you said they are the cats meow. I'm really looking at buying these for investment purposes only, because I think they'll go up in value.

Can you expand your thoughts on these two unbelievable cigars? I thinking of cashing out my 401k to do this, so your any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

rack04,

I recently saw you posted your opinions on a couple legendary smokes, the IT Super Fuerte and the CAO Brazilia. I'm looking at buying master cases of each beacuse you said they are the cats meow. I'm really looking at buying these for investment purposes only, because I think they'll go up in value.

Can you expand your thoughts on these two unbelievable cigars? I thinking of cashing out my 401k to do this, so your any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Alright since we're in "smart ass" mode. I'd suggest you cash out your 401K and invest in directly into my 401K. I can promise (see disclaimer below) sizeable returns.

Disclaimer
You will not see one penny from me.

rack04,

I recently saw you posted your opinions on a couple legendary smokes, the IT Super Fuerte and the CAO Brazilia. I'm looking at buying master cases of each beacuse you said they are the cats meow.

Sean... i can go halves on the master case CAO Brazilia if you want, ill just put my order of Davi 5000 and Dunhill Atados while we corner the market on these... :D

I meant it more in a way of, "I like this cigar and eveyone else should too because I said so."

Ah, you mean like a pompous, self-important windbag. Yeah, that's me. :chk

Heh! Not really. It's funny because it's as if the more I know, the more I realize that I have a lot more to learn.

-Ken

Sean... i can go halves on the master case CAO Brazilia if you want, ill just put my order of Davi 5000 5000 and Dunhill Atados while we corner the market on these... :D

Will do. I think this might be the investment opportunity of a lifetime! If anyone else want to jump in on this, I have been allotted 28 master cases of each.

I must say, this could be better then this email I got from Nadir in Africa who said he had $11 million to send me via wire transfer because his aunt got abducted by aliens and the gov't was about to take the funds away.

Ah, you mean like a pompous, self-important windbag. Yeah, that's me. :chk

Heh! Not really. It's funny because it's as if the more I know, the more I realize that I have a lot more to learn.

-Ken

Well said, Ken. That's why this hobby/passion is so great (and expensive!).

Back