Are you like me? Can't afford a Zero Halliburton yet?! check out the alternatives!

tchariya

Taters of the Lost Ark
I don't think the metal vanguard cases are air/water tight, which means they probably won't hold humidity.

Edit: couple minutes late.

1.jpg

These work great.

The thing I like about my 30 count is, I can bring a huge variety of smokes and share them while I'm on the road or at a herf. I spend a week at a time on the road so variety is the spice of life. I also have a little leather 2 cigar case that I use whenever I am away from the main humidor. I'm not *too* OCD about my cigars.:rolleyes:

I think that for me...its like my mp3 player. I want to carry all my music in a little device.....like I *wish* I could carry all my cigars in one reasonably sized traveling case.

I guess I'm going to have to create a man-cave to stuff all my junk in.

I like to travel with smokes but not so much like a MP3 player though... I had an aluminum travel tube that I used to use quite a bit but when the temp fluctuated at all I'd get condensation and the cigs would get all wet.<O:p</O:p
Due to the nature of what we enjoy and the time & expense we put our selves through with this "hobby" I think I'm going to have to go with a bit more tried and true method as opposed to experimenting.<O:p</O:p
Call me boring I guess!<O:p</O:p

Back