Aristocrat en route

mash

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Testing finished yesterday, Bob says it is being shipped out today. Thanks to Richard and others here for answering my questions. May take a little longer to arrive, has to clear the Canadian border. Time to stock up. I'm psyched.

Congrats! From what I have seen the Aristocrat is beautiful. Enjoy and make sure to post pics once you have it setup.

:cb

congratulations does this guy have a website or something? i have heard a lot of people getting them im just wondering if he has some pics of past humis he had made.

Let the shopping begin !!!

That is such awesome news bro.... As I said before, you bought the best from the best.

Congrats man.:tu

OK ...Kenny is next. :tu

Lucky Bastard :tu

I agree. I opted for the Aristocrat Plus with beveled glass door and top, wanted a more modern look. Bob had to add a second Peltier cooling unit to account for temp loss because of the glass which held it up a bit (delay shipping the Peltier). I know everyone says go bigger than you think you should, I think I've got enough room. We'll see. Thanks and will post pics when it arrives.

I got mine about a month ago and it is out of this world! The best thing I have ever seen to store cigars.

Congratulations!:tu

Oh no.. I knew I shouldn't have looked at that site. Such beautiful pieces of work, now I want to get one. How big do I want to go.... ?

:hn:D

Oh no.. I knew I shouldn't have looked at that site. Such beautiful pieces of work, now I want to get one. How big do I want to go.... ?

:hn:D

FWIW, I have the MXT Plus and it still isn't enough room (I filled it to the brim...and need more space). Go BIG! Think about how much space you believe you'll need in the next five years...and triple it. That's a good starting point!

FWIW, I have the MXT Plus and it still isn't enough room (I filled it to the brim...and need more space). Go BIG! Think about how much space you believe you'll need in the next five years...and triple it. That's a good starting point!

Wow, that one is a big'un! Even at the pace I'm buying cigars at I don't think I could ever fill it (so I say now). :dr

I'm lookin' at the M-series, which would put it about where I figure I'd be comfortable with (current volume of cigars + any future purchases). One thing that I'm surprised though is the price difference between the M-series and End-table isn't that much considering the difference in volume the two different styles could potentially hold. How easy is it to keep the humidity in there straight? The descriptions from listening to people talk seems like it's an exceptionally well-built cabinet and should be trouble free.

Wow, that one is a big'un! Even at the pace I'm buying cigars at I don't think I could ever fill it (so I say now). :dr

I'm lookin' at the M-series, which would put it about where I figure I'd be comfortable with (current volume of cigars + any future purchases). One thing that I'm surprised though is the price difference between the M-series and End-table isn't that much considering the difference in volume the two different styles could potentially hold. How easy is it to keep the humidity in there straight? The descriptions from listening to people talk seems like it's an exceptionally well-built cabinet and should be trouble free.

The humidity is perfect. Bob makes a perfectly sealed unit and with the set and forget system it is fool proof. Never a problem

I have 3 of his units and they all are just great. The newest one went to my office and it is just beautiful. Nothing better than his craftmanship.

One of my units is the M+. It was the first one I bought from him and still runs like the day I bought it..........65/65 all the way. :tu

It holds humidity like a charm. And yes, though it is big, it is just not big enough!

IMG_1761.jpg
MXT_OPEN.jpg

And you are now the envy of every non-aristocrat owner on the board... me included. Fill 'er up! (And post the pics) Congrats! :bl

Back