Aristocrat Humidor

edisonbird

SilverBack
Well, I have finally decided to get an Aristocrat, running out of room every where else. I have decided to just get the regular Aristocrat, haven't decided on any of the upgrades or the wood or glass door yet. I'd love to here from any of you that already have them as to the actual storage space available and your ideas on glass doors or wood. Hope my wife doesn't kill me. }>

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-02 AT 10:41 AM (CDT)]I have had my Aristocrat for almost a year and I can not say enough about it. Best Damn investment I ever made....lol.

Go for the glass door (It's standard) Also make sure to get the pull out shelve. Just talk to Bob and he will let you know what he thinks is the best. You can trust him %100.

Ditto all LLKZ16 said.

BTW: edsionbird. I will back in Atlanta on the 17th, not 15th as I said in my e-mail.

I have both the regular Aristocrat and a Plus. Both models have solid doors which I prefer. My Plus has 2 drawers, but on the regular Aristocrat I opted for shelves only, for box storage. Definitely get the slide out shelves. Both are absolutely fantastic units and Bob is a great guy. Congratulations and keep us informed.

ditto - i got the one that bob displays on his site...
i'm extremely happy with it- my wife even brings her friends
by to see the aristocrat... it saved our marriage.

Back