Arturo Fuente Anejo #46

Papichulo

DIABLO CANOSO
Tonight while at a dart/herf with my boys at the American Legion I smoked this lucious beauty. 55/8 x 46 with an oily USA/Conn wrapper, Dominican filler and binder. As most of you know the tobacco was aged in oak cognac barrels which gives this smoke an incredibly high rating amongst most of cigar lovers. IMO I must say this is better then any Opus X. I unleashed this stick from her celophane wrapper and handled and smelled her; it was like being in cigar heaven. These smokes have been known to get mold and when I peeled of the cedar sleeve I was scared. I thought I had mold, but through further inspection it was plume. I have seen plume on several cigars over the years, but never on an AF Anejo. Have any of you? The construction was razor sharp with an incredible ash. I enjoyed her for well over an hour as my buddies drooled :dr . It was medium to full body with complex flavors of wood, leather and semi-sweet chocolate. Yeah I burned my fingers trying to take advantage of this cigar. I highly recommend this cigar!!! I rate this cigar a high 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. I apologize I do not have any pictures, but you will have to trust me.

Thanks for your review. I don't know if it was just the time, but this smoke kicked my butt. I am talking green. Very complex, but I just didn't handle it when I smoked it. I smoked my first Opus last night and I have to say it had the best flavor of all AF's that I have had. I have two Anejo #50's in the box. I can't wait to give it another try, but will let them age for a while before lighting up.

I'm going to certainly save the few I have left for the Holidays...probably specifically one on Christmas day! I can't afford em any other time! :D

These along with the 49's are my favorite cigars. Just need a box of 46's to go with my box of 49's.

Thanks for your review. I don't know if it was just the time, but this smoke kicked my butt. I am talking green. Very complex, but I just didn't handle it when I smoked it. I smoked my first Opus last night and I have to say it had the best flavor of all AF's that I have had. I have two Anejo #50's in the box. I can't wait to give it another try, but will let them age for a while before lighting up.

Give 'em another try and let us know what you think:cb

Nice review! The Anejo line is my favorite of all. I have only smoked 4 Anejos, but each one was better than the last!

Nice review--that #46 is a fav of mine. All the flavor of the longer Anejos, but easier to take if you haven't had a heavy meal. To smoke the longer ones I *must* have a big steak dinner in my belly to keep from horking...

Back