Arturo Fuente Anejo #46

joey469

Young Chimp
I had my 2nd one today. well still smoking it as i write this. WOW what a good smoke. I pick up 2 a couple weeks ago at the local B&M. I smoke the one there. When i smoke the first one i thou ok this is good but nothing great. I was a little disappointed in it. I been reading alot about the opus x and other AF cigars this weekend. SO i decided to give it another try. Right from the first puff is was great. Both had a nice even burn. But the flavor was so much better this time around , Really smooth / THis is why i like trying a few cigars befor i judge them. I think i might pick up a few more over the next couple of weeks.

Also anyone here try AF art of war maduro. My B&M has a box and i plan on trying one. I like to hear from some of the CS member that has them.

Also anyone here try AF art of war maduro. My B&M has a box and i plan on trying one. I like to hear from some of the CS member that has them.

I think you mean 'work of art'.... and yes they are a great cigar and by all means if your local shop has some then get some!:tu

I think these are good cigars at MSRP, sometimes in certain places they get into the gouging and 2 X MSRP range, the ends just don't justify the means. :2

Last edited:
I think you mean 'work of art'.... and yes they are a great cigar and by all means if your local shop has some then get some!:tu

yea sorry about that , work of art. busy day lol. Will pick them up friday. money going to be tight next few weeks so going to try and not spend to much on cigars

Take a ride over to Dover some day (M-F) and I'll hook you up with a WOAM.
Just let me know in advance (I work in dover, and would bring it to work).

B:ss

Back