Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark (12/15/2002)

drac

ChestBeater
I received this bad bay from Mr Moto and I told him I would post my thoughts as this was my first experience with the coveted Anejo.
Upon first glance this smoke boasts an unusual shape. I am a fan of a larger ring guage so this smoke was up my alley. Strong looking construction. Great draw but with some uneven burning problems. I would clasify this as medium to full in body with a smooth enjoyable flavor. A slight head rush accompanied me as I got to the half way mark. I smoked it all the way to my finger tipps and there was no bitterness. Overall, I feel this is a very good madurp wrapped smoke. I would give this smoke an 88 out of 100 rating due to the eneven burn. Definately something I need o try a couple more times to give a really fair appraisal.

---------
since I originally wrote this review I have smoked about 15 more of these and they are better and better each time!!

if you liked this one and haven't had the robusto size, the #50, do it now!
in my opinion far better than the rest of the anejo line

jimmy

I have been fortunate enough to try all six sizes a few times. Something about me and the Shark that just hit it off.

Strange, I've had a dozen Sharks or so, and have had no burn problems at all. Perhaps it was overly moist on one side?

Anyway, a lovely smoke -- I love these guys.

Back