Arturo Fuente Sun Grown Belicoso

zamco17

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Whoa daddy was this good. I smoked one of these about a month ago and had burn issues but it was box fresh. So I let a couple rest a month and pulled one out last night. What a difference a month makes. The wrapper was nice and oily and had a beautiful chocolate bar look to it. The burn was beautifully even and the draw was just right. Had 3 wonderful flavor changes and the ash finally fell after 45 minutes and heres a shot right before it fell.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

The construction was first class. Get some of these bad boys!!!!!

These are one of my favorite AFs.

I sure hope you didn't use that Bic-style lighther I see on the table to light that stick...yuck, that will surely ruin a good cigar's taste. Get yourself a good butane lighter man...you owe it to yourself AND your cigars! :D

No my ciggarette smokin buddy is sitting next to me and thats his. I would never disgrace my gars

I had exactly the same experience...The first didn't have enough down time and wasn't enjoyable. The second one was fantastic. One of the BEST under $6.00 sticks I've had. I will keep a few in my humi from now on. I can only imagine them getting better with more age.

Back