Ash Tinsle Strength??

JKeats

Gorilla
what cigar do y'all think has the highest ash tinsle (did i spell that right) strength?

my bet goes to the PAM. i was smokin one last night, in the car, and had a fatty ash on it. but that's nothin really, anyone can get a cigar to have a really long ash. but i was resting my hand on the wheel, watching the cigar vibrate all around, and the ash never broke off. that's what makes me think it's got the higest tinsle strength.

just thought it would be fun to hear your guys opinions!

It's tensile.

I'd say the Big Butt wins and I offer proof below from Kerry's experience at the LOLH. :D

http://www.top25cigar.com/Gorilla/Gorilla_gallery/drillbigbutt.jpg

I had a Cohiba Robusto from 95 that burned at least three inches down and held onto that damn ash for its life. THat's the only time I ever let it get down that far. In fact I tend to ash WAY too early, old cigarette habit.

Oh my is that picture ever funny! The Big Butt legend in digtal eternity.

PAMs and PANs have got to have the tighest ash (I kinda like saying that) that I've smoked lately. Some Fuentes really hold on to them. A lady at a cigar store told me her father smokes Short Stories and will sometimes get to nub without dropping and the little figuado tip is still intact.

Never tried that, never will.:9

Back