Ashton ESG $15.70

livwire68

Got Guns???
I passed up a chance of these and I am thinking I may have to go back and get them. Have never had them and was not sure I want to buy a $16 stick, there were 4 left and now I am just debating (the devil on one shoulder and the damn angel smoking an ESG on the other!) :hn

Yike ! Expensive stick... But I heard they are rare so buying 1 stick is not a big guilt. I wouldn't want to spend $16.00 buck on a cigar myself though... Food is more important than GAR... :)

You GUYS are rich. Enormously, lavishly rich. I wish I have a job or a fortune like you all. $25.00 is 5 days lunch for me (and that includes a coke too...)... :2

You GUYS are rich. Enormously, lavishly rich. I wish I have a job or a fortune like you all. $25.00 is 5 days lunch for me (and that includes a coke too...)... :2

It's all relative...eh!:ss

When I stopped by this B&M today with a Torano roller this older dude walked into the humidor and scooped up @ least 5 of the $25 Padron Anny's Torpedos and a bunch of another PAM's.

$16 is way beyond my point of deminishing returns in a NC smoke with the exception of Padron but you don't know until you try.

Peace

Back