Ashton (esg) churchhill & gof churchhill [pic]

adp

Young Ape
Pick these up today. Box of GOF churchhill by carlito & Two Ashton ESG's . Smoked one ESG. The ESG has to be the finest cigar I have smoked in ages. ESG was extremely oily from the start to the finish, packing allot of morning flavors, almost as a delicious cup of coffee. Had smoked this cigar early in the morning about 10 am. Advice do not smoke on empty stomach, this cigar packs a huge punch.

Pick these up today. Box of GOF churchhill by carlito & Two Ashton ESG's . Smoked one ESG. The ESG has to be the finest cigar I have smoked in ages. ESG was extremely oily from the start to the finish, packing allot of morning flavors, almost as a delicious cup of coffee. Had smoked this cigar early in the morning about 10 am. Advice do not smoke on empty stomach, this cigar packs a huge punch.

Go into more detail on this cigar and post it in Non-Habano Reviews. Sounds like you enjoyed it!

I will leave a review on the esg, amazing smoke, actually blow me away. I have some pictures on my digital while smoking it. i will gather my thought and when I get a chance put up a review. Just outstanding piece of smoke.

I will leave a review on the esg, amazing smoke, actually blow me away. I have some pictures on my digital while smoking it. i will gather my thought and when I get a chance put up a review. Just outstanding piece of smoke.

Can't wait to check it out. Thanks!:tu

the ESG is a really nice smoke. But for its MRSP i'd rather buy a Davidoff or 2 or 3 smokes instead of the 1. I've smoked 2 on two different special occasions and both were fanstasmic! Great smokes none the less! and those GoF's... nice pick up :dr:dr

Back