Ashton San Cristobal

DennisP

Lowland Gorilla
Anyone smoked one yet? My cigar guy just gifted me one from RTDA knowing I love Pepin stuff. Can't wait to give it a go. Wondering how it compares to other Pepin sticks.

He also was happy to tell me he was able to place orders for Tatuaje, that was the only great cigar he hasn't carried.

I was just sitting down with a San Cristobal Perfecto when I saw this post. Freshly gifted to me by my boss, nice boss! Smells great, really earthy. Now to cut, light & relax.:ss

I was just sitting down with a San Cristobal Perfecto when I saw this post. Freshly gifted to me by my boss, nice boss! Smells great, really earthy. Now to cut, light & relax.:ss
Please continue with the updates. I may pull mine out tomorrow. 1 day of rest in my humi should be plenty. :ss

im freakin s excited about this, im glad Pepin is involved with Ashton and there cool with letting him do his thing (NIcaraguan puros...) Now we have Ashton, who was started by Holts CEO and is more then cool with the Fuentes cool with Pepin.... Pepin + Fuente?? maybe one day... mayyyybe :D

im freakin s excited about this, im glad Pepin is involved with Ashton and there cool with letting him do his thing (NIcaraguan puros...) Now we have Ashton, who was started by Holts CEO and is more then cool with the Fuentes cool with Pepin.... Pepin + Fuente?? maybe one day... mayyyybe :D
You're assuming Pepin will still have tobacco in a year or two.

Man, I'm jealous how you guys all get pre-release sticks, I need to know more people like you guys. ;)
I was shocked. I hang out there a lot, he has a nice lounge. He knows I love Pepin as I've been asking about getting Tatuaje in, I can get them elsewhere but like supporting him. He mentions the Tats and San Cristobal will be coming in. 30 minutes later he hands me the San Cristobal. I ask if they just came in and he says it was from the show and for me.

Pays to support the local B&M. Easy though when it's a great family and he's selling Opus for MSRP as well as pretty much all other cigars.

Overextending himself from the popularity and taking on too many projects.

Wouldn't his popularity give him more money to buy premium tobacco? I guess I have a lot more to learn about the business side of the cigar world, because I really don't understand this.

I really hope he doesn't, he makes some of the best cigars I've had the pleasure of burning.

Wouldn't his popularity give him more money to buy premium tobacco? I guess I have a lot more to learn about the business side of the cigar world, because I really don't understand this.

I really hope he doesn't, he makes some of the best cigars I've had the pleasure of burning.
The problem is he grows all the tobacco he uses, as do most of the big names.

You're assuming Pepin will still have tobacco in a year or two.

haha touche.... ill only agree because he isnt shorting us in quality AT ALL!!! Ive smokes everyone of his blends and i mean everyone (which was hard considering he makes so many exclusives) and while some were not my flavor, there all clearly Pepin and all great quality

Pepin will never be a Perdomo :D

haha touche.... ill only agree because he isnt shorting us in quality AT ALL!!! Ive smokes everyone of his blends and i mean everyone (which was hard considering he makes so many exclusives) and while some were not my flavor, there all clearly Pepin and all great quality

Pepin will never be a Perdomo :D
He isn't shorting anything yet. My guess is he just won't produce what has committed to the various brands, but we'll see.

Back