At sea with CS and a good stick

sailchaser

International SOB
:tuJust had to share this ,Right now my wife and I are sitting on the new cruise ship Norgein Cruise Lines "GEM" complete with world internet and a smoking lounge.We re 267 miles off of Boston and started the trip with 5 inches a snow on the decks last night and had a snowball party.Today it's warmed up to 48 and sunny all day.Just found out the had free internet so I thought I would check in. This would make one Heck of a HERF gathering.See you all back on land in a few days with pics of the smoking luonge complete posters of Great Cigar Smokers of the world when back ashore :D

WOW! I was just thinking of going on a cruise! Sounds like you found a great line, Where are the destinations /stops? Have fun in that smoking lounge!

-Matt

267 miles off Boston.

Pull into port bro.....OK..........go have some fun and smoke some good cigars.

Just got back into town ,meet a lot of great people in the lounge and will get picks up soon, The best part was sharing CS on Board with future Jungle Members:tu

If the MA legislature has its way, you'll have to be 267 miles outside of Boston to smoke a cigar. Sounds like you had a great time!

Got 'ye ole sea legs now, you bottom dewller. :ss
I'm jealous my next cruise is gonna be somewhere in the persian gulf with a stopover in the land of sand.:gn

Back