ATTENTION: East Coast Herfs

MoTheMan

MoTheMentor
Attention all Baltimore/MD/VA/DC,

I'm in Baltimore visiting my sister for the Thanksgiving holiday and am looking forward to seeing some of my old friends and doing some herfing this Friday night. Anyone from CS in the MD/DC/VA area interested in joining us, no problem at all, you're always welcome. We'll be meeting at the Kiss Cafe on Boston Street, in Canton (Baltimore).

Attention NY/NJ/CT/Western PA,

I'm thinking of a short day trip to NYC on Saturday, Nov. 27 to catch up with some friends and do a little herfing. DaveC & I have e-mailed each other a couple of times discussing this idea. Anyone here from in or around the NYC metropolitan area interested in doing a mini-herf sometime Saturday afternoon just chime in, PM or e-mail me. All this is kinda' short motice but it would be great to see some people and do a little hanging out together.

MoTheMan

I'll be in Salisbury, MD starting Dec. 6th for 2 days for initial training. After that I'm off to Charlotte, NC. Any good places to smoke?

I got a call tonight from Kim at the Baltimore herf while it was going on. He said Mo was there and everyone was having a great time.

sumerkc said:
I'll be in Salisbury, MD starting Dec. 6th for 2 days for initial training. After that I'm off to Charlotte, NC. Any good places to smoke?
Wish I could help you summerkc, but SAlisbury is a good two hours+ from Baltimore. ERally don't know where to go out there. Ocean City's closer, but there maybe fewer shops open there during the winter.

Bruce5 said:
I got a call tonight from Kim at the Baltimore herf while it was going on. He said Mo was there and everyone was having a great time.
Had a great time seeing a lot of the old herfs, hanging out, having some great smokes. The national NA convention was in town, and they were at the hotel lounge (Kosmos) in force. What a cacophany of noise and people there were. [Aargh!!]. Luckily got some good smoking time in, 'cause by the time the Karaoke started, I was outa there. Thank god it's never that noisy or crowded on an ongoing basis. Jeez!! STill, to herf is better than NOT TO herf. :)

It was cra-azy. The kind of party you have to gear up for. It was nice to see you Mo. I was cracking up after you left I decided to hit it and ended up beating you out of the garage. If you're this busy on your trips back East I may have to go out to California to get a chance to smoke another with you.

It was nice herfing with you Mo! I wish I could have spent a little more time hanging out before the karaoke started :D

Thanks again for the invite, hope you had a great Thanksgiving and a safe trip back to the west coast.

Back