Attention PADRON by the box smokers

snkbyt

AFGHAN Tour 2008/2009
just heard from my B&M (hope its a joke) that Padron is back logged due to alot of rain in the country they get the wood to make their boxes. They ask if you have old (empty) boxes to give them to your B&M or send them yourself to Padron so that they can restock the boxes to fill orders. Just what I heard that to pass it on.

Last edited:
Just to add to that call for boxes. The supply is so low, even if you have a partially filled box of padrons, send the box to me and I will forward when empty to the appropriate people. Thanks again.

Oh, pm for addy:D

CigarGal said:
Just to add to that call for boxes. The supply is so low, even if you have a partially filled box of padrons, send the box to me and I will forward when empty to the appropriate people. Thanks again.

that was my idea but being new here wasn't sure if it was allowed :r

CigarGal said:

Anything to help a fellow gorilla. You are all heart...:D

CigarGal said:

:r :r
Good one Marianne...

Ashcan Bill said:
I've got a couple empties.

Wonder if I can just send 'em in for a refill? :D

Thats a good idea. Get the refill on the box's and a healthy discount....say 50 %.....:)

They can wrap them up in newspapers for all I care, just don't cut down on shipping them out. I would hate for there to be any more Padron shortages.

Alex,
I will be visting their place tomorrow to one of the Padrons.
Will try to find out what is going on with them in case we need to stock up now.

Teninx said:
If the climate isn't good for harvesting wood, how is it for harvesting tobacco?

The tobacco going into cigars now has been in storage for months (sometimes years), so it doesn't really matter.

CigarGal said:

:tpd: :r U dont like padrons your a Rockey P Gal

Blueface said:
Alex,
I will be visting their place tomorrow to one of the Padrons.
Will try to find out what is going on with them in case we need to stock up now.
I've got three boxes I could send back, their not empty yet but they will be at 3-5 sticks a day.

spooble said:
The tobacco going into cigars now has been in storage for months (sometimes years), so it doesn't really matter.

Maybe not in the short term, but a poor crop may have an impact later on.

snkbyt said:
just heard from my B&M (hope its a joke) that Padron is back logged due to alot of rain in the country they get the wood to make their boxes. They ask if you have old (empty) boxes to give them to your B&M or send them yourself to Padron so that they can restock the boxes to fill orders. Just what I heard that to pass it on.

I find this extremely hard to believe...

Back