Aurora 100 Años

Corona Gigante

Ann Coulter's Cabana Boy
This is one of the few non-Cuban cigars I enjoy, especially the corona size. The construction and burn is consistently first rate and the flavor progresses nicely throughout with a pleasant and unusual apricot fruitiness.

I was disappointed recently to learn that this line has been discontinued and so, even though there are a lot of pressures on my wallet this time of year, I decided to pick up five of the eight remaining at my B&M.

:dr

Not cheap at $12.50 a pop for a corona sized cigar, I could be buying aged BBFs at that price, but well worth it for those times I'm looking for a change of pace.

I bought a couple fiver's off the Devil site. I gifted most of them, but I think I still have a couple sitting in the humi. My local B&M has a couple boxes of them. I'll have to give one a whirl. Thanks for the review.

These are one of my favorites as well!!!!

I love the red pepper spice, kind of reminds me of an Opus. I'd buy more if they weren't so expensive.

These were orignaly released as a limited release, due to the amount of aged tobacco they had. So they weren't discontinued, they just ran out. I picked up a box of Belicoso and Churchills a few months back.

I had no idea these were not going to be made any more. I have one left and it will now be saved to savor in warmer, more comfortable times. Great cigar

This was a very mild stick to me with a definitey sweet aftertaste. About halfway it picked up some spice but overall, I felt it was too mild to worry about finding them and paying such a high price.. I was relieved I did not absolutely love it ;)

This was a very mild stick to me with a definitey sweet aftertaste. About halfway it picked up some spice but overall, I felt it was too mild to worry about finding them and paying such a high price.. I was relieved I did not absolutely love it ;)
You sure it was a 100 anos? To me they are on the full side of full. :r

You sure it was a 100 anos? To me they are on the full side of full. :r
This was a Belicoso that sat for a year in my possession. Not sure how long the B&M had it before me but our stock of expensive sticks moves very slowly and they didn't have many left when I purchased it.

Well, crap.. now I have to find another one :r

By far one of my favorite sticks go back and forth between 100 Anos an 1495's can't desides some times. I like the RP Sungrowns 3rd for now.:2

Got only 7 100 Anos left from my 1st box thinking about picking up my 2nd of beli's before there gone. Just bought a box of 1495 preferidos don't know if i could swing it around Xmas time.

This was a Belicoso that sat for a year in my possession. Not sure how long the B&M had it before me but our stock of expensive sticks moves very slowly and they didn't have many left when I purchased it.

Well, crap.. now I have to find another one :r

Try the churchill, it's the largest size out of the four.

I had no idea these were not going to be made any more. I have one left and it will now be saved to savor in warmer, more comfortable times. Great cigar

If I'm not mistaken they were all made in 2004 and then released in 04, 05, and 06. Not sure the exact count but I also thought I heard that only 27,000 were released in 2004. :tu

Also one of my favorite NCs. I love 'em.

I bought them like crazy about a year ago, and now I have just one left that was gifted to me at MMH II.

And I don't even know who to thank for it. :confused:

I returned to my chair and it was laying there on my herf-a-dor. I looked around and everyone was sitting there with a straight face. :rolleyes: :pp :cb:ss

Sneaky gorillas.

Back